New Bus Stop Monitor Skins!

Mike_Mac

Earning My Ears
Just getting back from WDW this week, and Wednesday the bus monitors at each stop changed their appearance from a simple white background and theme park logos to a more stylized version. This image was taken today before the buses started running. While the buses are running, you see how many minutes until one arrives. It's a nice change.

20171222_062750_resized.jpg

Looks good. It's nice to have to park hours & EMH right there.

I like the "Use Watercraft" notation. It should help alleviate some Guest confusion at the Epcot resorts.

I like the "Use Watercraft" notation. It should help alleviate some Guest confusion at the Epcot resorts.

The Epcot resorts are dropped off from at the bus stops at MK.

But based on the MK notation, the OP was at either Grand Floridian, Polynesian, or Wilderness Lodge. Possibly Fort Wilderness.

The Epcot resorts are dropped off from at the bus stops at MK.
Yes, I meant there always seem to be Guests at the Epcot resorts looking for a bus to Epcot or DHS.

But based on the MK notation, the OP was at either Grand Floridian, Polynesian, or Wilderness Lodge. Possibly Fort Wilderness.

Oh my gosh, I totally misunderstood. I now understand that it was a MK resort, use watercraft. We leave for the World on Christmas Day, I think I’m on info overload!

I like that a lot more than the previous version. It seems to be much easier to read. :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter