New buses; new look; USB outlets

I don't see why a person standing cannot use a port; just reach over and plug in.
We don't know exactly where the ports are located. In the video, it looks to me like they're on the back of the seats, which would be kind of awkward reaching from the aisle. And if there's a sudden stop or a turn for which you're not prepared, your phone might be yanked out of your hand, or the cord might get yanked out and whip someone in the face.

I'm not sure what the issue is. Lots of places add charging ports for convenience. Before that we had electrical outlets.

I don't think there have been any brawls over the years. Everyone will cope.

I might use a bus usb if I happened to be sitting by one. If not, no big deal.

I'm not sure what the issue is. Lots of places add charging ports for convenience. Before that we had electrical outlets.

I don't think there have been any brawls over the years. Everyone will cope.

I might use a bus usb if I happened to be sitting by one. If not, no big deal.

Yup!

We don't know exactly where the ports are located. In the video, it looks to me like they're on the back of the seats, which would be kind of awkward reaching from the aisle. And if there's a sudden stop or a turn for which you're not prepared, your phone might be yanked out of your hand, or the cord might get yanked out and whip someone in the face.

I'd be willing to risk it if I was standing in the right position.

They're between and slightly under the seats (where you sit, not the seatback).

They're between and slightly under the seats (where you sit, not the seatback).

I first thought they were high up on the back of the seats but see now in the video that it looks like they are between, almost underneath, the seats. I misjudged the perspective the first time I reviewed it. If this is the case, I'll have to change my position about standing and using them. I don't think I would after all.

Last edited:
I do like the look. The USB ports are a nice touch, though we carry battery packs for our phones since we rely on them so much for MDX app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter