New Cast Member Mickey Prize at Games of the Boardwalk

disneyobsessed808

DIS Veteran
Wanted to share an awesome new prize they have at the Games of the Boardwalk.

10831698_862427310469321_297049209_n.jpg

It's a Mickey Mouse plush dressed as a games of the boardwalk cast member! They had the bigger plush as a prize for the Dumbo Bucket Brigade and Casey at the bat games, and a mini Mickey as a small prize for the Bullseye Stallion Stampede

As soon as I saw him, I knew I needed to win him! Won him on my second try at the Dumbo game (against adults only, so I didn't prevent a kid from getting it.)

Sooooo cute! :cutie: They should make a whole line of toys with disney characters in CM costumes to be sold at the parks. I am sure that they would be really popular! Thank you for letting us know about the new prize!

Sooooo cute! :cutie: They should make a whole line of toys with disney characters in CM costumes to be sold at the parks. I am sure that they would be really popular! Thank you for letting us know about the new prize!

I love this!!! I normally don't like it when DH plays the games cuz they're so expensive...BUT he's soooooo adorable. It would be even more costly if there were other characters because we try to win those, too!

Tried earlier today but the boardwalk games were quiet. Waited for a couple to try & I won the small mouse. Wanted to play again to trade up for Mickey but no one else came. He is sooooo cute in person! Kept the mouse & will attempt again next time!

What do the boardwalk games cost? My daughter loves to play carnival games, but we rarely let her due to the cost. I imagine they are pricey at Disney as well?

Games are $2.50 per game. You have to purchase a prepaid game card.
We purchased a $20 card for 8 games.

Happy to report that we won a Mickey on our last try.

Oh that's a good one.

Tell me there wasn't there wasn't a Minnie mouse prize too? If yes might as well just fork out a Credit card lol, :rotfl2:

They have three sizes. A small one is the small prize for the bullseye racing game, the medium one is the large prize at dumbo, and there is a large one at the casey game. I dropped too much money trying to win the casey game to get the large one.

Tell me there wasn't there wasn't a Minnie mouse prize too? If yes might as well just fork out a Credit card lol, :rotfl2:

No Minnie prize...yet.

It's the only carnival style game we let DS play. And since we tend to go at quieter times, we are usually successful at arranging our play for when it's ONLY us playing. Therefore someone is going to win from our family. And since we only have the one kid, the person who ends up with the prizes is generally DS. Though with that cute Mickey we might have to arm wrestle for it or go through the process to get it twice, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter