New codes

This is my first post on this site. My wife and I are going to WDW in October. Are these discounts available to us? What are the discounts for (accomodations??)?

Any other advice on first time visits to WDW would be greatly appreciated; especially on how to get tickets or accomodations at PAR for us poor Canadians!

Thanks

Regarding the discount codes....where are they used? (are these WDW resort accomodation discount codes? If so, are they used only for on-line reservations?

Since our flights are already purchased, are there any codes useful for us Canadians regarding car rentals?

Thanks,
TJ

Hi TJ, and welcome! Codes will be your very best friend! For example, we booked Oct 1999 for our April 2001 trip thru at TA. Unfortunately, our TA really didn't have a clue about Disney World vacations and we got nailed for cost big time. We paid $300 a night CDN for CBR. When I came home from that trip, I found out about codes from here and www.mousesavers.com In April 2002 we went to WDW again and stayed at CSR for $94 US per night (about $165 CDN total per night). I will never book thru that TA again!

Here are the discounts I got thru DIS and mousesavers.com for April 2002 trip.

1) Accomodations ~ as stated about. 40% off rack rate.
2) Air ~ got an Air Canada seat sale.
3) Car ~ mousesavers.com code for $199 USF mini-van per week.
4) Tickets ~ got the CDN deal and split the cost of dd's ticket with another Diser's saving $100 for the ticket.
5) Food ~ used everyone's advise and still had 6 character meals.

I figured we had a $10,000 trip for $7300-ish. Codes are great! S

We booked the Visa Can.$ at par Dream maker package code zwcf. We were allowed to book it for 21 days, so I thought fine, I'll book for the 21 days and than I'll have some days to play with when I book my airline reservation. I got off the phone and got the calculator out. When I realized what a great deal I had I thought "Hey, we can afford to stay for the full 21 days." We had till Dec 7 to make any changes. In the meantime a code came out for ASmu for 55$ and annual pass rates as well. I again got the calculator out to figure if I can pare it down a little. Well, with the annual pass it was going to cost me 200$ more and i wouldn't get the water parks or pleasure island, disney quest etc. So, we'll scrap that idea. What if I get ASMu for the 55$ for the last day, since I likely won't be going to a park then. I called Disney to see what the difference would be. $1.40!!!! 70 cents p.p. I just can't believe I"m getting such a great deal. We pay $1, 852.52 for 21 nights at ASMu with the ultimate Park hopper pass,$25 off at Planet Hollywood,2 complemantary lanards with pins, and Disney's wild world of Sports. This is so good. Of course you have to show proof of Canadian residence.

We're already booked for the PC for early Jan. through a TA. It says to use codes at check-in. Can we do that too ?
How wpould we do that? Thanks.We're getting excited here.
::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc

I'm certain any changes made have to go through your t.a. If you booked through a t.a. and he/she used codes, then you should get a discount. I know with code zwcf it has to be done on a visa c.c. Ask your t.a. what codes she used. If she didn't use a code, then it's probably carved in stone with no changes allowed. But it doesn't hurt to try. My experience with t.a. is a lot of them don't know what they are doing. They are familiar with their air transit packages and that's all they want to sell you. I get the best prices by making my own hotel accomodations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter