New Fort Wilderness Merchandise

Saw this on Ebay. They state that the merchandise just arrived yesterday at the Medows. Hope they are bringing other stuff as well. If anyone is out there at the Fort, please send pictures of the merchandise.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NEW-For...G-/132228541909?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

I well remember their 'vintage' plates!! Guess too many people were helping themselves to a cheap 'souvie' so they went generic (as on many other things - 'plastic' silverware, mickey napkins, etc.). :D

I hate the new style coozies, I liked the old 1/2" thick foam ones. I have a bunch I used to collect from race tracks I went to and still use them. These new things only are used not to mix up drinks, they don't keep anything cold longer.

This video is one of others that this family posts and you will see pricing for food and souvenirs at Fort Wilderness:

Wow! $16 for a starting bid for a coozie? What a bargain! :rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2 Even by Disney standards that's a big markup.

I hate the new style coozies, I liked the old 1/2" thick foam ones. I have a bunch I used to collect from race tracks I went to and still use them. These new things only are used not to mix up drinks, they don't keep anything cold longer.

Spoken like a true fellow Parrothead. Finz Up!

Last year at Epcot I bought my first and only pair of Crocs. These of course have Mickey head holes. DW suggested since I like them, that I get another pair. Well the are now 39.95. Ugh!

Not new merchandise, but old....

I certainly wouldn't pay $7.00 for a full Keg of Heineken, never mind for a "Keg Can"

20170617_100609-smaller.jpg

Last year at Epcot I bought my first and only pair of Crocs. These of course have Mickey head holes. DW suggested since I like them, that I get another pair. Well the are now 39.95. Ugh!
Try Crocs.com, they have good sales and lots of Disney stuff.

That price has to make The Frugal Side Wince. In 2011 during my DW 1st ever trip we hit a Tourist trap store just off property and she got hers for $5. They are in the coach looking to be back in the homeland

Just picked up a few new items this week at the Meadows. These just arrived.
IMG_4795_zpsr4xw8nqa.jpg.html
IMG_4796_zpsfg11j5co.jpg.html
IMG_4797_zpsffeenaye.jpg.html
IMG_4797_zpsffeenaye.jpg.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter