New Game! Tell something about... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will provide links when posters don't get it! :teeth:

dis ms. said:
Has been missed around here. Welcome back! :wave2:
:wave2: DMIL passed away last week and we flew out quickly (and unexpectedly) last week to Iowa. I thought of you while there! If the situation had been different, I would have forced you to meet me somewhere! :goodvibes

Was in my neck of the woods and I had no idea!

mtblujeans said:
DMIL passed away last week and we flew out quickly (and unexpectedly) last week to Iowa. I thought of you while there! If the situation had been different, I would have forced you to meet me somewhere! :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear about your DMIL. :hug: My condolences to your family.

I would have loved to meet you, but I understand this wasn't the best timing. Next time you're here (hopefully under better circumstances), you better let me know-I demand it! :teeth:

Has posted a great pic of herself with MJW! :banana:

dis ms. said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your DMIL. :hug: My condolences to your family.

I would have loved to meet you, but I understand this wasn't the best timing. Next time you're here (hopefully under better circumstances), you better let me know-I demand it! :teeth:
Thank you very much....

I will look you up next time! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter