New Game!!! Whazzup With That Username?!?

wtpclc said:
Duh.........

I see those Batesville trucks fairly often. Should have gotten that one! :confused3

Funny, I see the trucks too...but often think "Boy...I don't think I want to get one of them" (at least not any time soon) ;)

dougmatt said:
Star War's movie nut with significant body hair issues.

During the 80's college days was give the nickname "New Chewbacca" which has over time (due to the accent's of his home town new york) been shortened to new_yawka.. :wizard:

Or he could just be fixated on that home town..... :confused3

D

Well...Obviously...my home town (where I grew up) is New York and that is the genesis of my name (a 'proper' pronunciation by someone from Brooklyn, is "New Yawk").

Although not the reason for the name...the rest of what you said was earily accurate :teeth:

Either you know me...or you are in tune with the force ;)

Is a marketing director for Educational Testing Service, which has been trying to increase participation in its Management entrance exam. Unfortunately, he is not very good and came up with a slogan already being used by Yahoo.

"Do U GMATT?"

Better luck next time.

rayelias

part-time gardener and mad scientist who's developed an exotic hybrid that's a cross between Cosmic Ray and a camellia
natur014.gif

either that or has a family member named Ray and one named Elias?

Now I'm wondering if chimera=threadkiller :guilty:

Chimera - A metaphysical german minstral fantisizing of the Van Trapps (and avid fan of the Penguin (John Bingham)), who puts his "Chi" into all his musical intonations.. Hence the completion of the name with the musical notes "me" (a name I call myself) and "ra" (a drop of golden sun) Doe a deer, a female deer..

As a side note, good luck on the 1/2! Ran it this year with my wife and freinds, last year did the marathon, next year planning to "do the double" and run both the 1/2 and the full as it is the "inaugeral"!

dougmatt said:
Chimera - A metaphysical german minstral fantisizing of the Van Trapps (and avid fan of the Penguin (John Bingham)), who puts his "Chi" into all his musical intonations.. Hence the completion of the name with the musical notes "me" (a name I call myself) and "ra" (a drop of golden sun) Doe a deer, a female deer..

As a side note, good luck on the 1/2! Ran it this year with my wife and freinds, last year did the marathon, next year planning to "do the double" and run both the 1/2 and the full as it is the "inaugeral"!

:rotfl:

Still not right, though I am a Penguin-convert!

Wow...a half-full weekend :worship: This is my first. Come join us on the WISH team...bring your wife! There's about 50 of us...we've got a weekly training/info thread going over on the WISH board.

chimera said:
rayelias

part-time gardener and mad scientist who's developed an exotic hybrid that's a cross between Cosmic Ray and a camellia
natur014.gif

either that or has a family member named Ray and one named Elias?

I'd love to think I am that creative, but your second guess is almost dead on.

Unlike most everyone else here, I went the boring way and simply used my name as my sign-on (Ray Elias). Clever, huh? :rolleyes2 At least I won't ever forget my log-in name!

I like your explanation, better though. Maybe I'll stick with that!

This is by for the funniest thread I've read in a long time!!

Had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. DH also got a few good laughs!

thanks!

Shadeaux: understand the spelling but not the meaning
and sorry to say, I'm not as creative all the rest of you!

lsutigger2 - The 2 refers to both her and her husband, who while lurking in the Never Ending Forest happened across a bouncing tigger (Spelled t i double g er) who's bouncing and singing were about to drive them bat'y thus the lsu for Lord Save Us 2 from the Tigger!!!

OR

Perhaps they are from Louisiana thus the mispelling of "tiger" to Tigger.... :earboy2: :teacher: (LSU Tigger's?!? Can just picture them playing the eyeore's!)

D

dougmatt said:
Perhaps they are from Louisiana thus the mispelling of "tiger" to Tigger.... :earboy2: :teacher: (LSU Tigger's?!? Can just picture them playing the eyeore's!)D

The eeyore's may be what LSU was callin' the Gators when they played them this year :sad:

Can I get a moment of silence for the sad state of Florida football (college and NFL) this season? :sad2:

Close you guys, but sorry no :banana: :banana: :banana: 's

Chimera: Not sorry about the gator loss, but FL (Miami) did ultimately end up with our coach!

Any other guesses???

Chimera: want to give us a clue?

lsutigger2 said:
Any other guesses???

Chimera: want to give us a clue?

Hmmm...you were the LSU mascot?

Mine's a bit obscure...a science-geek word, though does have basis in mythology. I got it from an immunology class I took as an undergrad back in the day.

I think that's five guesses for me, so now I have to fess up, but it's gonna bore y'all to tears.

A chimera (pronounced kymera) is a biotech word that means an organism that carries the genetic material of another organism. Kinda like someone who's had a bone marrow or organ transplant. It comes from mythology, Greek I think, some kind of animal that's part lion, bird and goat. I just always thought it was a cool word...it's been my user name for various email and online accounts for years. It was also the name of the virus in Mission Impossible 2, I think.

okay, fellow DISer's, let's get this rolling again. You guys and girls are just to creative to let it die!

Chimera: again close but no :banana: :banana: 's

I'll fess up since there have been a couple of really close guesses:

Tigger is my favorite Disney character
LSU is my favorite college and all associated teams
"2" is from the fact that we changed internet servers several years ago and I was not smart enough to carry on my posts. Thought I had to start over, hence the "2"!
That's my story and sticking to it!!

Next??

lsutigger2 -- Good thing you 'fessed up about your user name. I just assumed you were the victim of a tragic college incident in which some cheapskate gave you a drink laced with LSU (lower grade of LSD) that caused you to go into a stupor in which the walls were breathing and everyone had two tiger heads. Boy...was I wrong!!! :teeth:

chimera -- Special photography equipment endorsed by the American Society of Bell Ringers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter