New Game: Where In The World Is Tyler??? Post Your Sightings Here!

I was in the MK yesterday (sunday), and I saw a few lime green ribbons... lol... but no one found me...

I feel so elusive.

My vacation is over!!!

We went on a few busses from the Polynesian to DTD & MGM, but could never find you... I kept looking for your "Chip & Dale" on the drive over and around the bus terminals, but never saw it... We did meet Marc along with his sidekick Eyeore coming out of DTD, I believe it was last Wednesday night and we met a driver from Worcester, MA, but never Tyler... Boo, Hoo.

BTW, Tyler, what is a signal 80? a Lost package??

Originally posted by Jeanny
My vacation is over!!!

We went on a few busses from the Polynesian to DTD & MGM, but could never find you... I kept looking for your "Chip & Dale" on the drive over and around the bus terminals, but never saw it... We did meet Marc along with his sidekick Eyeore coming out of DTD, I believe it was last Wednesday night and we met a driver from Worcester, MA, but never Tyler... Boo, Hoo.

BTW, Tyler, what is a signal 80? a Lost package??

You met Big Marc! Cool... he's really great. Lives a few buildings down from me.

A "Signal 80" is our radio code for lost item... We use the radio code for privacy reasons. For example, we dont want "Bus Central... be advised, a guest left a camcorder on 4805" Someone might overhear, and then try and claim the camcorder as thiers. Signal 80 is just our term for it.

By the way...

Got to meet a LOT of DIS'ers tonight... WOO HOO...

For those that I met... I can't remember any of your DIS names... (I have a hard enough time remembering my own!) but it was a pleasure to meet y'all!!

I met Tyler! He wasn't on a bus, he was with a group of DISers walking toward the Boardwalk from the Dolphin.

Let's see if I can remember everyone in the group:

KarenNY, PatinMN, Roger, Towncrier, PandyPaws, Lorax2000 and her dh, Cdoobee and her dh, Kevin, Brisully....I know I'm forgetting someone.

Tyler has a great smile :)

*blush*

You know... the only way I associate you online to in person is that dancing Daisy... LOL... very cool.

Hrmm... there were a bunch of other folks too... Shontell Crawford... RaySharpton... and many more!

Here's good ole Chip and Dale causing a rukus in the Grand Floridian tree... lol

cdtree.jpg

Thanks Tyler, that's what we thought about the signal 80, They found the baseball cap on another bus, but I thought that was really cool, that you go to such extents to find a lost package. One of the busses I was on, someone left a package and the driver called it right in to the central office.

Yeah, Marc is cool... he was so funny when he opened the doors, "DO NOT GET ON MY BUS!!!" He had to assist a person in a wheelchair first, then he came back to the front and said "NOW, YOU MAY GET ON MY BUS!!" and the jokes.. Ohmigod! But at least now I know the mules name in the apple dumpling gang! One kid knew it (first in three years!).

I can't wait to go back!!

<b>*gasp*</b> How could I forget our Ray Sharpton and Shontell (isn't she gorgeous?)

I hope to see you again before I leave on 12/11.

Originally posted by nativetxn
<b>*gasp*</b> How could I forget our Ray Sharpton and Shontell (isn't she gorgeous?)

I hope to see you again before I leave on 12/11.

Hehe... yes, she is VERY gorgeous... ::)

You very well might see me... I might try and pop into some more lil meets if I get the chance. Or who knows, you might see me working! :-)

If I don't see you, have a wonderful time and a safe trip home. :)

YES!

I can't remember who it was... I'm thinking Lorax 2000... but I'm horrible with names... she saw me Saturday morning at the Swan as I was driving for the MK... but she was going to AK. :(

Also... there were 3 Tyler's Roommate sightings.... LOL...

I did not see Tyler, but Zurg, Zurgswife and I did meet Tyler's roommate at the MVMCP Photo stop outside It's a Small World last night!

Originally posted by CarolA
I did not see Tyler, but Zurg, Zurgswife and I did meet Tyler's roommate at the MVMCP Photo stop outside It's a Small World last night!

it truly is a small world after all! LOL

Apparently this is a much tougher game than first anticipated. We'll be there for 2 weeks so maybe we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the elusive Tyler!

We took the Yuletide tour yesterday, so we were at the MGM bus information booth for about 45 minutes waiting, registering, etc. Saw about 50? busses go by. Didn't see any Chip and Dales in the window. (Probably saw the same dozen busses over and over again.

Since it was raining, we were all standing under the AK stop. Thinking about what Tyler said about how the bus system works, we probably drove the dispatchers crazy, making sure they sent a bus over to the AK stop to pick up so many people AND NOBODY WOULD GET ON THE BUS. :D

Ed

No Tyler, but we did have a great ride home from the MK one night with Marc and Eeyore! Marc said that about 10 people had asked him in the last few days if he knew Tyler. I think he is getting a rep with the other drivers!

Originally posted by phillybeth
No Tyler, but we did have a great ride home from the MK one night with Marc and Eeyore! Marc said that about 10 people had asked him in the last few days if he knew Tyler. I think he is getting a rep with the other drivers!

LOL... Marc was telling me about all that yesterday...

A pity... I've only had one "Official" sighting the past 2 weeks... and it was with someone I had met a few days prior at a meet... :)

By the way...

Chip & Dale have gotten a lil rowdy lately... when I'm driving the low floor busses, they tend to hide up in the mirrors... :smooth:

I'll have to get a pic of it... it's very cute.

I met Tyler in July but at the time I didnt know he was Chip n Dale Express. To me he was just the best driver we had the whole trip. I wrote about him in one of my trip reports and then I found him on the boards.
I will be looking out for you next July Tyler:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter