New Gift With Our Add-On Package

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Fed Ex just delivered our add-on paperwork for VWL. Inside the box was a beautiful matted watercolor print of the Villas. It says it's a limited edition and has a small, embossed DVC logo in a separate matted area below the print.

Dh & I'd planned to buy a WL print to frame and hang in our living room in December, but now we won't have to! We've got a lovely print of our vacation home, and it even goes with our decor! :D

We got the gift as well yesterday. It is nice. We received all our welcome papers and papers to sign via fed-x yesterday. In the box we received a nice big backpack/bag that has a brown leather-like top that says disney vacation club on it, the print, 2 dvc pens, and all our paperwork to sign and our member cards and member handbook. Now we just have to read through it and sign and send back and see how much money we will need down for sure. I was pleasantly surprised to receive all the nice gifts and the ability to have our membership # even before we finish the whole process. This was for a new contract. I talked to our rep-Jenna, and i think she said the backpack was something they just started giving out. It is really nice.

We didn't get anything like that with our add-on last May! And I'd love a print like that...I bought one of the BWV right after we purchased points there. I wonder if this is something all VWL owners will receive? Probably wishful thinking...

We did our add on at the end of August and we didn't get anything either. I wasn't expecting anything, but it would have been a nice surprise!

I bought an add-on at the end of May and didn't receive anything either....but, I just bought a 50 point add on at Hilton Head and got a print of Hilton Head....Got to love it! :bounce:

Bummer!

I joined the DVC with a VWL membership two months ago.

No pens

No matted print

No pins

NO COMPLAINTS! ;)

Still luvin' my DVC.

We signed for an add-on at VWL (450 pts.) in September and got the usual tote with papers. What a bummer! How is that fair? Oh well, that stuff will show up on Ebay anyway - how typical of Disney.

I have been looking everywhere for the DVC backpack and can't find it!

Did an add-on and received nothing!

M*M

I just did an add-on too. I received a lovely gift from Disney; a 2002 Mercedes C240. ;)

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Actually, we received a picture of VWL and HHI (one for each add-on).

Perhaps the back pack came with a new contract...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter