New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to a fellow DISer my plans have finally come together. I am able to release the following, but since I fly tomorrow morning and have a crazy amount of things to do today I am unable to do much co-ordinating. I will however try to be a bit helpful. If you are interested in any of the ADR's please message me and I will message back only the first person for each one with the time I will be doing the drop. It will be tonight. Please put the Reservation you want in the title of your post. I'm sorry I can't do more, but I do have some hard to get ADR's so I hope it helps a bit.

Have a wonderful vacation everyone!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

All are for 4ppl:

1900 Park Fare - TAKEN
Sunday 16th at 5:55pm

1900 Park Fare - TAKEN
Tuesday 18th at 4:45pm

1900 Park Fare
Tuesday 18th at 6:50pm

Cinderella's Royal Table - TAKEN
Wednesday 19th at 12noon

Be Our Guest - TAKEN
Wednesday 19th at 6:45pm

Be Our Guest - TAKEN
Wednesday 19th at 8:20pm

Cinderella's Royal Table - TAKEN
Saturday the 22nd 9:55am

Tusker House
Saturday the 22nd 12:25pm

Just canceled Coral Reef on 11/19 at 2pm for 5 people to pick up another ADR. Sorry no notice! Good luck!!

I am dropping the following at 1:05pm EST (IN FIVE MINUTES). Sorry for the short notice but I can't coordinate today!

11/16 5:20pm BOG 2 people
11/19 10am CRT 2 people

Good luck!!!

Hi! Just cancelled Garden Grill at Epcot for 4 people at 4pm on 11/19. Good luck!!

Im canceling a BOG for tomorrow 11/15 for 4 at 8:15pm.

I'm switching Reservations right now, so I can't coordinate, but it should be showing up any minute now

Hi! I am finally trying to get our plans nailed down. I am trying get everyone packed and all of the last minute details worked out, so I can not do any crazy hour co-ordinations, but I will def. help out anyone that I can. PM me if you are interested in any of these. Otherwise, I will drop tomorrow morning. Thanks!

H&V- Nov. 16th at 6:50 for 5
The Wave- Nov. 17th at 5:15 for 5
1900 PF- Nov. 18th at 11:25 for 5
Chef Mickeys- Nov. 18th at 5:35 for 7
H&V- Nov. 20th at 1:25 for 5
1900 PF- Nov. 21 at 5:50 for 5--TAKEN

Reminder folks

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM.

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Capemay for 8 9:20am NOV 18th Crystal Palace for 12;50 for 8
Crt for 4 8:25 am 11/19 Pm Taken
will cancel first thing Am if no repsonses

I have a mama melrose Fantasmic package for 4 people on the 18th at 1:25 to cancel. Will coordinate.

taken

Dropping the following tonight. PM to coordinate if you are interested.:angel:

11/20 Beaches & Cream 11:40 for 4
11/22 Akershush 2:45 for 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter