New handbook - anyone get 2?

Pootle

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Anyone else receive TWO of the new planners? One arrived in my name yesterday and the other addressed to DH came today. Sure it must be an error - but what a waste.

I received ours yesterday, a bit confused though. The version I got is 2009? Seeing as we have just returned from our 2009 trip just 2 weeks ago this is now out of date as far as our next booking is concerned, probably the same applies to most people as they have presumably booked this years holiday. Is it me or should it read '2010' for next year & is wrong? or will we receive next years version after we have already booked next years trip? Confusing or what?

Got mine today (one copy only) and it's dated 2009 (the last issue was 2008-09). This planner includes BLT, THV, GCV and Kidani at AKV. I should think we'll get another one for 2010 as the points system is changing then.

Inside the back cover (separate) are the 2010 details :thumbsup2

Just found the 2010 points chart, which is an insert in a pocket inside the back cover!

Arrived here in Dundee yesterday. Really like the front cover.

As much of the information is on the website this publication must involve a lot of time and expense so I wonder if its time has come - if only from an environmental point of view?

It is nice to look at the pictures but some are no different to the last two.

Sorry, just wittering and thinking out loud.

John

My sister and I both received one each as we own jointly and live at seperate addresses.:thumbsup2

Tina

I've not got mine either yet:sad2: I know it's not going to tell me anything new but I can't wait to have a look through it.

mine came yesterday - very exciting!!!!

Question - do you all keep your old ones? I can't seem to bear to throw mine out!!!!

Question - do you all keep your old ones? I can't seem to bear to throw mine out!!!!

I only became a member in 2007 so I've only got 2 so far (with any luck 2 will become 3 over the weekend) but I plan on keeping them :)

Haven't had ours yet, but I expect we'll get 3 again, two for the joint contract and one for the add on in my name only (forgot to add dh to the contract last time we were there).

Absolutely! In 40-odd years when my contract expires, I'm relying on them being worth more on eBay than the price I paid for the contract in the first place! :rotfl:

I get 2 of EVERYTHING, one to DH and one to me. We are married and live in the same house together.

So wasteful, very un-green, not to mention a big waste of money!

I get 2 of EVERYTHING, one to DH and one to me. We are married and live in the same house together.

So wasteful, very un-green, not to mention a big waste of money!

Mmmmmmm ..... same here exactly, and today we have received TWO copies of Disneyfiles magazine :rolleyes:

Something has obviously gone wrong, so I'll try to make contact to see if I can change things to how it used to be .... just one of each mailing.

got mine last week... only one copy for me and DF

i am disappointed that 2010 chart does not form any part of the main planner but glad they did at least include it... feels like an after thought to me though... i will be booking my honeymoon trip at the end of this month so have been waiting impatiently for the chart book to come through lol

We get two of everything - don't know why! Not very environmentally friendly is it. Anyway got to settle down with a cup oc coffee to read my disney files.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter