• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New here (sort of)

PoohGal05

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!
My name is Angi. I was a member here a year and a half ago. I have since changed my email addy and couldn't remember my information. SOOO, I decided to start all over.

My mom and I's first trip to WDW was in July 2003 and we had an AMAZING TIME! We are planning to go back again in July 2005! We already have our trip booked through our travel agency. We're even staying in the same hotel as we did the last time too.

I am anxiously awaiting to reading about what's new at WDW!

Angi

Not trying to bust into your thread but I too was a member and then got a new job and didn't have much online time. I'm off for Christmas break right now so I decided to join in again. Our last trip was this past summer and we will be there next year - just not sure of the dates yet.

Lauren

Philly81 said:
Not trying to bust into your thread but I too was a member and then got a new job and didn't have much online time. I'm off for Christmas break right now so I decided to join in again. Our last trip was this past summer and we will be there next year - just not sure of the dates yet.

Lauren

Lauren,
Seems like we have the same thing in common. I also started a new job earlier this year. Hey, and don't think a thing about busting into my thread.

By the way, who did you go with on your trip to Disney last summer?
Angi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter