new info on PIN codes!

would you include us on the PM list? Thanks!

Pin-less-

Jean & Chris & Patrick

I have a problem even if I did get a pin cold all there offers are for 2 people in a room. They never do anything for SOLO travelers. :confused3 :sad2:

Hugpug
The pin code I've received, the post card,was for the cost of the room only. I used one to take a solo trip in 2003, $79.00 per night for a moderate.

Ok, I will jump on the bandwagon... please PM me the website address.

Thanks.

Duds

Ok I Went To The Website And Signed Up Of Offers, Did Anyone Else Do This??? I Got A Coupon For 2 Admissions To Universal, Did Anyone Else Get This????

I click on the site and get nothing, my computer says "done" I keep refreshing to get nothing. I do have an old computer so maybe mine can't take anything high tech! I'll try again tomorrow.

sarahsmom3 said:
Ok I Went To The Website And Signed Up Of Offers, Did Anyone Else Do This??? I Got A Coupon For 2 Admissions To Universal, Did Anyone Else Get This????
I went to the site but can see no link for offers. Where about did you find it. The Universal offer sounds good. :wave: Thanks :flower:

cbird said:
I went to the site but can see no link for offers. Where about did you find it. The Universal offer sounds good. :wave: Thanks :flower:

I can't find any links, either ??? :confused3

sarahsmom3 said:

Yes, I signed up only for the "Travel" list (theme parks, hotels, resorts, all inclusive vacations, discount travel and vacation packages).

I also received the Universal offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter