New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
You hitting Orlando today? Thought you would have made it by now. Noticed your SOB avatar this morning. :rotfl2:

You hitting Orlando today? Thought you would have made it by now. Noticed your SOB avatar this morning. :rotfl2:

Hey! Stopped overnight in NC! Got back on the road around 8am. Just a little traffic at the start, but otherwise smooth sailing. SO hot in Georgia!!!! Either that or its because I’m just still wearing my heavy sweatshirt?! 😬

D9BE1817-C868-40A6-9703-7E5D49C0DDA9.jpeg

Today I will book a Jersey Week stay for DSis and her friends. Who else is planning Jersey Week?

Last edited:
Good luck getting what you want! Hope it all goes your way. I just realized that my normal annual trip is going to cost me a few more points each year. Not exactly making my day. Early Christmas present from WDW? :sad2:

Good luck getting what you want! Hope it all goes your way. I just realized that my normal annual trip is going to cost me a few more points each year. Not exactly making my day. Early Christmas present from WDW? :sad2:

Thanks!!! Yeah, our fall travel points have increased as well!! Stinks 🙁

My Columbus Day and Christmas trips are up 4 point and 8 points respectively but my Easter and Summer trips are down 26 points and 7 points respectively. I had to figure that Easter trip 4 time before I believed my numbers. :rotfl2:

Hey guys! Hope you are all well.

@bobbiwoz did you have success booking? I have to book in 2 weeks!

Good luck getting what you want. pooh:

Finally got my Boardwalk points and booked P/G view studio for F&W and wait-listed a BW view. Immediately after booking I checked availability again to WL the BW view and there was no longer any studio availability for my dates, I'm feeling lucky. :thumbsup2

Good luck getting what you want. pooh:

Finally got my Boardwalk points and booked P/G view studio for F&W and wait-listed a BW view. Immediately after booking I checked availability again to WL the BW view and there was no longer any studio availability for my dates, I'm feeling lucky. :thumbsup2

That’s awesome! Congrats!!! Happy you finally got your points!!!
I actually booked Poly for our next trip and waitlisted GF (since 3 days weren’t available out of the 7 days.) My waitlist came in over the weekend! I was shocked because I’ve literally checked the site every day for the last two weeks and there was no change in availability. I was kind of disappointed because I wanted to stay at Poly, but my family out voted me 3-1, so they’re all happy.

We normally travel in Jan so depending on what type of room we get it's going to cost me anywhere from 4 additional pts for SVS to 24 additional pts for SV1BR. The cost for a BW/GV studio is the same as before. If we get a BW/GV 1 BR it will cost and additional 22 pts., that is a pretty hefty increase. I haven't had time to see where all the changes have occurred that is causing my travel time to go up so much. Not real happy about the change as it ruffle results in losing 1 nights lodging. :sad2:

Yes, unfortunately, we are going to wait to add on for a 1 bedroom for OKW. It would be an additional 16 points needed for 8 nights and that’s about $190 a year. While that’s not huge, who knows what else is going to happen? It did go down for the first 2 weeks of August, but we weren’t planning on needing to go then until our son can no longer miss school.

Jersey week is probably not going to happen as often as we had planned! Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter