New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
1674016226082.jpeg

I think it looks better than it tasted to this former North Jersey, Newark/Irvington girl! It was a bit on the dry side, the crumbs weren’t tasty, they were just crumbs. Tom, from Trenton originally, gives it a bit better review than I do.

Just my opinion of course. One and done for me! :guilty:

View attachment 733096

I think it looks better than it tasted to this former North Jersey, Newark/Irvington girl! It was a bit on the dry side, the crumbs weren’t tasty, they were just crumbs. Tom, from Trenton originally, gives it a bit better review than I do.

That looks like a piece of cake with some sprinkles on top!!! THIS is NJ crumb cake!!! (at least here in North Jersey!)

22954BCE-B41C-45D7-BBF9-06C5154CF9F0.jpeg

E3764E7C-2AA8-431A-B9B9-AA1830151F25.jpeg

I’ll give them an A for effort, though! 😏

Thanks for sharing with us! Hope you’re having fun!!!

View attachment 733096

Was that whole piece of crumb cake or did you share with DH? If it's the whole piece of cake, it looks pretty small for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter