New Kids Menu

honeymom

<font color=blue>I just tried to connect the dots<
Does anybody know which restaurants have switched to the new kids menu and what the changes are? Don't bother sending me to allears for menus or any of the other sites, because they have not been updated for any of the DL restaurants since the new kids menus went into effect (I've already checked). I don't have a problem with the new menu and its healthier choices. However, I do need to manage my kids expectations - i.e. if I tell them there is pasta on the menu and then there isn't pasta on the menu, they get upset (my daughter has some special issues and doesn't adapt well to change).

Thanks for any info you can help me with.

I hope that someone can provide you with an answer. We leave for DL this Fridaya dn it would be nice to know. BTW, does anyone know the what is on the Toddler menu at Village Haus?

I can tell you what's on the menu's for the places I'm familiar with.

Pizza Port:
Cheesy Pasta (this is a cheese sacketini with sauce or w/o)--very yummy
Pizza (a small pizza--about 4 1/2" in diameter)
Spaghetti w/meatball.
Meals come with grapes, baby carrots and a choice of juice, milk (not flavored milk) or a small botle of water (soda also available).

Golden Horseshoe/Stage Door:
Chicken Strips or Uncrustables PB&J
Comes with a choice of baby carrots or fries and choice of drink (juice, milk (they have small chocolate milks), water or soda).

I believe only Mac & Cheese is on the toddler manu at Village Haus. It's the same size as the kids Mac & Cheese--meaning tiny--about 1/4 cup, if that.

Rancho del Zoloco has a chicken taco or bean and cheese burrito. They come with rice, a fruit cup (pre-packaged dole type cup), milk or juice. You can sub beans for rice and sour cream and guacamole for the fruit cup and soda is available upon request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter