New Krispy Kreme Location

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
Just had to be the first to say that Scarborough - (Toronto East) is getting a Krispy Kreme. :tongue: :tongue:

The location at Scarborough Town Centre is one of a number of new locations in Ontario! :wave2:

Cool! I went by for some donuts today ... They have a new pumpkin spice flavour which is absolutely yummy!! :p

I had the pumpkin spice KK donut last week when I was in the Kitchener shop and I agree Vicky, it was very tasty!

give or take a few days!

Punched the plates out yesterday!

But you did not hear that from me!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

I drove by Scarborough Town Center yesterday and it looks like they're building the Krispy Kreme on the Sears side of the mall ... just before you get to Jack Astors :)

Julie ... On the Krispy Kreme website, it says they're keeping the pumpkin donut around until the end of December! Yum! :p

Oh that's even better Vicky! Didn't they keep the Key Lime flavour around longer too?

Today, I noticed the new KK display in our Walmart and a box just happened to fall into my shopping cart as I walked by. ;) It says Delivered Fresh and today's date on the box. I'm just warming one up in the microwave right now! :goodvibes

Those donuts just seem to "show up" at my house every so often too :p I try not to buy them too often because of my diet ... but I figure I'm okay if I only have them once in a while ::yes::

The key lime was another favourite of mine ... I think they did keep that one around for most of the summer! Yum :p

Just in case anyone was interested and didn't already know, the new Krispy Kreme at Scarborough Town Centre opened this past Tuesday. It seemed realatively busy when I drove by yesterday in the early afternoon.

:Pinkbounc

Now it's only 1 hour to the Disney Store & KK.

That's great! Next week is Finding Nemo pick up, oh and the girl at SQ1 said, if you preordered & pick up the first week (Tuesday- Sat?) they'll give you a $8.00 store coupon. KK, TDS and another $8 off, it could only be better if we were in WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter