• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New MAC Disney Villains Collection

Chevyscool

Mouseketeer
Hi...I stopped by the MAC Cosmetics counter today and what do I see? The new Disney Venomous Villains Collection!!! They had some really neat stuff, just in time for MNSSHP and Halloween...yay!

I bought the lipstick "Sinister" from the Evil Queen Collection, and wanted a ton more...but got to save $$$ for our upcoming trip! ;)

Here's a link if you want to check it out...

http://www.maccosmetics.com/villain...m_guid=1-_-100000000000000397373-_-5919090300

I usually get all of my makeup through Avon, but I will totally be trying some of these out!

Shut up! One of my best friends works as a make up artist for MAC -- he will be getting a call from me about this....basically I will be begging for samples!

Since this isn't theme park planning related, I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

how much was the cost ? Average ?

how much was the cost ? Average ?

I think it's pretty much on par with MAC's average prices...I know for my new lipstick today I paid $15.50 and I usually pay $14.50 for my favorite shade (Fresh Brew :lovestruc), but the variety is what really appealed to me...they had 4 different Villain "collections" with various items in each. Some REALLY killer stuff! ;)

Bought 5 things today! If there's stuff left on Tuesday when I go to pick up Beauty and the Beast I will buy a few more things. :)

If you want some of this stuff you must act fast.Many of the items are already sold out on line. The MAC counter in Denver told me last week it is a one shot deal - when its gone there will not be more produced. The Maleficient finger nail polish is wonderful. I was able to pick items out and put them on hold then called today with my credit card. If you live in a small town like I do then no one carries this stuff. Macys has MAC and will ship for free for orders over $50.

so cool! there's a MAC right near my house, I'll have to drop in - that red lipstick for the evil queen is great.

I'm so excited for this collection! MAC does a lot of limited edition things and yes once they are gone THEY ARE GONE. I want all of it! I was at a mac counter last weekend and they weren't out yet & the girl looked at me like I was crazy which was obnoxious.
But there is a MAC store near me so maybe I'll head over there on Wednesday. But maybe I should order online now...

I bought a lot and I'm loving all that I bought...almost everything is sold out on the MAC site and a lot of the popular items are gone from the counters and MAC stores as well. I put a hold on all the items I wanted a week prior to collection launch at Bloomingdales because I know everything would fly off the shelves.

I bought Heartless lipstick and Wicked Ways lipglass from the Cruella collection.

I got Bite of An Apple blush from the Evil Queen collection.

I picked up the magically cool powder in Cajun, the I'm So Vain Mirror and Resort Life lipgele from the Shadow Man collection (Dr. Facilier).

And my fave villain is Maleficent so I picked up almost everything from that collection...She Who Dares mineralized eyeshadow duo, My Dark Magic mineralized eyeshadow duo, Briar Rose beauty powder, Revenge is Sweet lipglass, Violetta lipstick, Bad Fairy nail polish and Formidable! nail polish.

I got lots and since I'm a makeup addict it's only natural for me. I'll be at MNSSHP this coming 31st so I need to come up with a great look for the party using these products. I'm so happy!

yup, i bought everything from the Malificent collection and a couple of items from teh Shadow Man collection. totally loving it! im a MAC junkie to begin with so between this and the disney dooney and bourkes i feel like Disney just wants ALL OF MY MONEY! :rotfl:

Yep!!! Saw this last week...was sent a MAC email and you can even cast spells on your FB friends or email a spell LOL... I'm a MAC junkie too and bought it all!!! Early Christmas present to me... YAYYYY LOL

yup, i bought everything from the Malificent collection and a couple of items from teh Shadow Man collection. totally loving it! im a MAC junkie to begin with so between this and the disney dooney and bourkes i feel like Disney just wants ALL OF MY MONEY! :rotfl:

I am trying my hardest to stay away, but I have a note to visit Tren-D once I get DTD so maybe I'm not really trying to stay away. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter