New Member Guidebook?!!!

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Has anyone received their new member guidebook yet for 06/07??? I seem to remember last year it arrrived in September....but still no sign yet!
Debsx

Thanks for the reminder. I knew there was something I was looking forward to other than booking at my 11 month window at the end of the month!!!

Susan

Still no sign of it here in Malvern.......has anyone else had more luck?!!!! SOb!sob!
Debsx

None yet here - but I seem to recall posts on the US boards quite recently saying they had not had theirs either??

our old one and the "new member" book is really getting to look very old. Me and DD read it every night and it looks like it.

Do we ever get a chance to up-date our book with the room layouts as ours only has artists impression of SSR and it would be nice to have one of the actual resort. Also mine looks like one of those books in the Doctor's surgery that everyone has looked at! Do you think we can go and ask for one when we stay at SSR on our next vacation?

Susan

No sign of it here. :confused3

I have pages falling out of my other ones.

I can't sleep at night thinking about 2006 trip, I need some more bedtime reading! :goodvibes

So as far as we know:- no one (on Dis) got the new member guidebook in the UK. If anyone gets one please post here.

Many thanks.

Susan

None here yet either in Devon.

I expect it will come soon hopefully :)

:banana: This morning its arrived ! :banana:
Vacation planner 2006-2007
Calandar
and DVC news
:cool1: :cool1: :sunny:

Ours arrived yesterday :) ..... along with the invitation to VWL's AGM on dec 1st :confused3

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter