kevinstearn

Earning My Ears
After 5 years of thinking about it, numerous trips to Orlando and 9 cruises on the Magic I finally joined the DVC. And yep I know I should have joined years ago.

This trip finally tipped me over the edge, time spent at the new Tree Villas, the new Bay Lake Towers, and Vero beach, plus the Magic with some USA DVC friends finally convinced me.

So just wanted to say Hi and ask if there is anything a new member should know apart from:

"you wont regret it"

" you should have joined years ago"

This I know

Kevin

:welcome:
Congratulations on your new purchase! Where did you buy and how many points did you get?
What did you think of the Tree House Villas and BLT?
You will probably get more replies from people who have been members much longer than us - we have 100 SSR points and used them for the first time last year. This year we are using our points to stay at BLT.
I think the only thing that I would add is that you might get the incurable disease of "addonitis" before very long :lmao:

Hello Kevin

You may find yourself wanting to plan even more trips ;)
January is not a good time for a bill to drop through the letterbox :rolleyes:

Sounds like you were the ideal candidate for membership so Welcome Home :)

Welcome home. We bought DVC in November 2007 and own at OKW. We really love it.

Corinna

Congratulations, Kevin. And a very warm welcome to both the DVC family and the DISboards.

After 5 years of thinking about it, numerous trips to Orlando and 9 cruises on the Magic I finally joined the DVC. And yep I know I should have joined years ago.

This trip finally tipped me over the edge, time spent at the new Tree Villas, the new Bay Lake Towers, and Vero beach, plus the Magic with some USA DVC friends finally convinced me.

So just wanted to say Hi and ask if there is anything a new member should know apart from:

"you wont regret it"

" you should have joined years ago"

This I know

Kevin

Congratulations and enjoy all your future vacations. party:

Jason

How are you doin guys? you can call me pauline
I am a new member of this forum and I hope Ill have the chance to interact with you all

have a nice day

How are you doin guys? you can call me pauline
I am a new member of this forum and I hope Ill have the chance to interact with you all

have a nice day

welcome Pauline ,there will certainly be chances to interact.

Congrats on becoming a member. I own at OKW and would not change it for the world. I love being able to take family with me for holidays.

Welcome Home - has a nice ring about it!!
Tina

My advice.....if you want to keep your life sane then keep away from these boards as they are seriously addictive:lmao:

Seriously...this place is a great source of information, just ask away.

"Welcome Home":thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter