New Member!

JKLLady

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We just closed on 200 points for Wilderness Villas on 06/25. We'd been meaning to stop by the Boardwalk center on previous trips, and finally got around to it this Mother's Day.......I guess I kind of gave myself a present.
We're planning to use it for the first time on a two bedroom at Boardwalk....how's availability during the third week in August? Any thoughts and/or recommendations are appreciated!:)

<marquee>WELCOME HOME!!</marquee>

The end of Aug tends to be a slower time, but a call to MS will tell you more about your specific days.

Enjoy!

Let me be the first to say congratulations and welcome home neighbor! Enjoy many years of magical vacations.

Give member services a call. Maybe you will get lucky and they will have something for August. Let us know how you do.

Good luck!

Can't answer about boardwalk availability but wanted to say...

<APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET>

Stop by chat tonight. See the first thread on this page. All about DVC!!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Good to see so many fellow NJ members.....I guess we all keep Newark busy!

Welcome home!!! We also just bought 175 points, and will close on 7/24!!! Our first trip is in Aug and we can't wait!!!

Congratulations! If your dates in August are aroung the 19-24, then there isn't much availability. We were only able to get a studio at OKW. We are waitlisted for a 1 or 2 bedroom at OKW. I called this morning to check if there is at least a studio at BWV or VWL, and was told they are both sold out. Hope you have more luck than me!

hi and Welcome Home from another New Jerseyan. hopefully, something will open up for you-sending some pixie dust your way.

WELCOME HOME!!! Congrats on your wonderful new purchase. I hope you get the rooms you want!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter