New MK, Epcot, DHS, & DAK Park Hours!

They've been slowly updating the park hours though 10/31 since early afternoon, first MK and DAK most recently. Keep an eye on DHS and Epcot next.

Part of the new normal for the foreseeable future.

(Related, Universal is closing at 6pm when they reopen)
I was expecting this, but to actually see it happening it makes me so sad. Now I am worried that these hours will continue till the end of this year. We are supposed to book our airfare with Southwest for our Thanksgiving trip. I am now second guessing this.

They've been slowly updating the park hours though 10/31 since early afternoon, first MK and DAK most recently. Keep an eye on DHS and Epcot next.

Part of the new normal for the foreseeable future.

(Related, Universal is closing at 6pm when they reopen)

I gotta think if Epcot gets put to 6 or 7 that puts a nail in the coffin for food and wine festival

My MDE is still showing 10pm for MK in My Plans for August, but the main calendar shows 7pm. I think they are going to extend past 7 pm, I can't imagine closing the park at 7pm in August. That time after 7pm is better to beat the heat to me.

My MDE is still showing 10pm for MK in My Plans for August, but the main calendar shows 7pm. I think they are going to extend past 7 pm, I can't imagine closing the park at 7pm in August. That time after 7pm is better to beat the heat to me.

While I hope you are right and Disney could just be going ultra conservative on the calendar with the intent to nudge things later as we ease into reopening and they know just what they need to do, I would personally mentally prepare for those hours to legitimately be actual hours. For us, this is one of the larger components of if we decide to make a trip this summer or not.

The shorter hours makes me think we should change our 3-day Park Hoppers to 5-day single park - there's no way, with capacity issues/limitations and shortened operating hours, that we could get sufficient value out of park hopping.

Also making me think we should extend our trip by a few days and use those for Universal, instead of trying to do 1 Universal day in the middle of our Disney trip like we usually do...

Awesome - because the 6pm was when I had the Halloween Party tickets. I was curious if it was going to get cancelled. Woohoo!! Candy come to me! (and Haunted Mansion for 2345234 times in a row now because of low crowds lol)
I literally laughed out loud at this because I had the same exact thoughts about MNSSHP! But MDE is still showing 7 pm for the night of my ticket in August. I’m wondering if they’ll cap MNSSHP tickets or cancel entirely.

Just got the touringplans hours update email for my trip in October. All days for MK during my trip were changed to 7pm, with one changing to 6pm!

That just means more drinks at Trader Sam's.

With every cloud...
Awesome - that means 7pm at Sanaa for dinner!

Just wanted you to know how much I LOVE this attitude. Please keep spreading this kind of Pixie Dust all over DISBoards!!

Have to think there is no way they do F&W this year.
I wonder if they’ll be creating a ton of new after hours events in the coming months.
I am fully feeling the "Other Experiences" being suspended will be inclusive of Dessert Parties (since no fireworks), After Hours/Early Morning Magic, Halloween and possibly Christmas Parties, Food and Wine and Possibly Festival of the Holidays, Eat to the Beat and possibly Candlelight, Wine and Dine Race Weekend

Just a recap of new hours for those that don't follow other threads:

MK - 9am-7pm
EP - 11am-9pm
DHS - 10am-8pm
DAK - 8am-6pm

The regular EMH pattern/schedule is still posted on the park calendar at the moment, with the exception that they have been removed from DAK for July only.

I edited the thread title here just to avoid any confusion / be clear.

Call me cynical - and of course we'll have to wait for further info - but I'm highly suspicious that resort lounge/bar and pool hours are likely to be shortened too, at least in the near-term.

Or at least strictly enforced capacity.

I have a bar near me that has a nice rooftop patio. Right now their policy is to be on the patio you have to have a chair. No chair you have to leave. No standing around. Disney could do policies like that for those areas As another option.

But allowing large crowds in the pool/lounge area isn't gong to be allowed either by hours or capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter