NEW NEW rack up your posts with random stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea... We're just hoping he hasn't. The garbagemen don't come until Monday, luckily.

Meg do you have BD yet?

Chapter 16 has the best title

Its on p308

no what is it?

It's a place where you make people and you can change there outfits and stuff. You make a room and you can have a blog. You can chat with outher people too. It's mostly teens on there, that's why i was asking.

It's a place where you make people and you can change there outfits and stuff. You make a room and you can have a blog. You can chat with outher people too. It's mostly teens on there, that's why i was asking.

Oh cool.

Yay Mulan!

Too bad it's really slow in loading D-:

Yay Mulan!

Too bad it's really slow in loading D-:

i ♥ mulan

i was kinda mad when they made the sequel though i have a problem with sequels to disney movies
except lion king cause the second one was adorable

"Faa, Mulan"
"Present!"
"Talking without permission..."
"Oops!"

:p

I tried to make a list of 100 Disney movies to watch, thinking I could skip alot of the sequels, but the list has alot of the sequels I didn't intend to watch, because I couldn't find enough movies -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter