New official DVC member

Hi Ian and Lynn

I'm a bit late in replying as usual!

Although all the views at BWV are great (we have had a lovely standard view studio in the past) once you have had a Boardwalk view you don't want to go back. ;)

I have had some good experiences with the wait list. It has always come through for us. Last year we tried to get a 2 bedroom villa a few months out for December. We could only get a 1 bedroom, but went on the wait list for a 2 bedroom. It came through with less than a week to go. When we arrived at the resort they told us we had been upgraded to a Boardwalk view. I didn't understand this at the time as we had already booked a Boardwalk view. I understood it well enough when we opened the door to our room, they'd upgraded us to a Grand Villa!
I guess this was because we were only there for one night, but it was a very nice surprise anyway.

Kev

Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing, your right the views are great. Ian

Just wanted to say hi, my name is Nick, im from Kent originally and my parents have been members since 1993 and my fiance's parents (she is American) have also been members since 1993. I live in Celebation florida now, i dont know if you guys have heard of it but its the town Disney Built about 10min from Magic Kingdom, you never need to get on a state rd....lol

Anyhow wanted to say hi and wondered if this meet was for everyone?

take care and look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter