new pins that light up???

wdwdreaming

Earning My Ears
My son wants one of the pins that lights up at different times (100th Yr. pins)
He saw it on the new vacation video...does anyone know how much they are?
Thanks!

We bought one on our last trip and I want to say they are somewhere between $15-20. Hope this Helps

I paid $15.95. If you go to the Disney web site you can get a coupon for a few pin with the purchase of a light up pin. I turned in my certificate when I bought the pin and got a free pin (worth $6). I bought the pin at MGM, under the hat. The certificate says while supplies last, but I just got it 2 weeks ago.

I paid $15 for ours at one of the Main Street shops. They do come with an extra battery and they are SO COOL at how they INTERACT with the parades and various rides! (They go off by themselves when places in the parade or ride trip them off.)

They seem expensive, but I think they are worth it becuase they are so unique. You can also set them off yourself just by tapping them.

Angie

Those pins are a blast. DH and I travel without kids, and we had so much fun watching ours on our last trip.

The pins are really big. We kept ours on our fanny pack because it pulls on your shirt too much. (Plus it's more than most adults would want to wear right there. A kid would probably like it on his shirt, but the neck of his shirt may end up by his belly button.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter