New Planning Spreadsheet - **CLOSED SEE LATER THREAD FOR REQUESTS**

DizOz

DIS Veteran
In some of my sparetime I have developed a new planning spreadsheet. I need some volunteers to review and comment before I offer it to DIS users.

The spreadsheet includes
A budget planner (Including cunrrecny conversion)
Reservation Manager for:
Flights
Accomodation
Transfers
Amusement Park Tickets
WDW Dining Planner including Dining Plan Credit Calculator for 2010
Non WDW dining planner
List of all disney dining and snack options including links to info pages and menus
Various checklists
Important info page that can be printed and taken with you.

Anxious to get feed back and suggestions. PM me or leave your email in reply. Hope to have final version available soon.

:confused3:confused3:confused3

I would love to give you some feedback and use your plnning sheets. We are actually leaving in less than a month and I'm looking to make out sheets for each day. Maybe this will help both of us.
my email is apoohbear15@aol.com

I'd love to help! I'm not a very experienced Disney planner, but I am a big planner for everything else though!:banana:

Can I test it out too? Love planning! Almost as much as the trip itself... :cloud9:

tnkrblprncss523 at aol dot com

Thanks to all who replied. I have emailed it today. Those who got the email eysterday I have resent with some changes after testing on my own holiday and updating DDP with info from this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter