New Program=CASH DUCK

CashDuck is great. Thanks to the poster who started this whole NEW site for all of us Disers!!! In 2 days I cashed out at $150!!!! Trying to get my sister to sign up under me. She just doesn't "get" reward sites. I guess if she does not want to make money.......

Again - can't remember your name, but thanks for posting about CashDuck! Hope you got LOTS of referrals!!!!

Angela

Hi, Everyone...I am a new (posting)DISer, But have been browsing the site for quite a while. You all are great and have given me tons of great ways to save for our upcoming Disney trip. I have recently signed up for Cash Duck thanks to your suggestions. So far I Love It!

I would really like to have the list that is mentioned here.

Thanks so much!!
Trish

Does anyone know when you cash out with CD...there is a Simon Visa that you can cash out for...do those cards allow you to link you name and address to them so you can use them online??

THANKS

This sounds really interesting. I'd like to sign up. Do I need to use someone as a referral? I'd also love a copy of the list everyone is talking about. Thanks so much for the info.

pm'd those above...Good Luck everyone!!!

CashDuck is great. Thanks to the poster who started this whole NEW site for all of us Disers!!! In 2 days I cashed out at $150!!!! Trying to get my sister to sign up under me. She just doesn't "get" reward sites. I guess if she does not want to make money.......

Again - can't remember your name, but thanks for posting about CashDuck! Hope you got LOTS of referrals!!!!

Angela

You're welcome!

Does anyone know when you cash out with CD...there is a Simon Visa that you can cash out for...do those cards allow you to link you name and address to them so you can use them online??

THANKS

Yes you have to go into the the simon gift card website and register your card with your contact info if you plan on using it online. I rec'd this card for christmas and it included a faq list which mentioned needing to do that if you are wanting to use it online. I was able to register mine and use it online no problem.

Yes you have to go into the the simon gift card website and register your card with your contact info if you plan on using it online. I rec'd this card for christmas and it included a faq list which mentioned needing to do that if you are wanting to use it online. I was able to register mine and use it online no problem.

AWESOME...I think I will do that with my next earnings so I can pay for the signups that way. Looks like a good deal...only a $2.00 activation fee.

bluesox..your welcome

and sent the list to everyone above :)

Good luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter