new shows/menu

momofjenna

Earning My Ears
I thought I had seen it posted somewhere that the shows and menus on the Magic were changing in the fall! Is this true? Does anyone have any information about the change. We have been on the Magic twice and the Wonder once and would like to do the Magic again in the fall but wanted to go after the change if it is really going to happen. Any info greatly appreciated!!!:D :D :D

The menus (with the exception of Palo) have already changed. I have most of them on my website at www.castawayclub.com
At the moment, the shows are still the same, depending on when you last sailed (no Ghost Ship, and Cest Magique is Morty the Magnificent now).
BarbVisit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter