new site:) update in OP

CJK - Have you seen that Tiggerfic711 has signed up under you? If not I can take your link and get the ball rollin'!

I don't want to step on any toes, but maybe I should PM MsSharkBait, and Tiggerific711 can jump in when he/she gets back?

I haven't gotten a referral link either, but I don't think the person who was going to send me one (Saffymom?) has gotten hers yet either? I'm anxious to get going.

Okay, I just PM'd MsSharkBait. What's the new order of referrals? I just don't want to miss anyone! :goodvibes

I haven't gotten a referral link either, but I don't think the person who was going to send me one (Saffymom?) has gotten hers yet either? I'm anxious to get going.

I haven't gotten one. I was waiting for one from Magical Jenk (I don't think she has one yet), but now since we're not going in order, I don't know who to expect one from.:confused3

I haven't gotten one. I was waiting for one from Magical Jenk (I don't think she has one yet), but now since we're not going in order, I don't know who to expect one from.:confused3

Right, I haven't & I'm guessing that's because M'nC hasn't either?! I'm confused too?! What order ARE we going in?

Updated...ok, just received a referral from MsSharkbait?! So do I use it & then send it to....??? Saffymom still??

I sent my referral link to Magical Jenk because she was the next person on the list that was online according to the GREEN LIGHT online indicator. I have also copied hello kitty just in case either one of us isn't online to pass it along. Updated list as follows:

maddi - hello kitty
hello kitty - mommyoftwininfants
mommyoftwininfants - Vernfonzndrian
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Magical Jenk
Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

Referral Chain (I think I got everybody)

maddi - hello kitty
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
MsSharkBait -
excelica -
M 'n C -
Magical Jenk -
Saffymom -
jeanadave -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

Hang tight everyone!

Note: Make sure if you sign up under somebody and can't stick around, please send your referral link to me or any other active member so we can forward it to the next available person.

Right, I haven't & I'm guessing that's because M'nC hasn't either?! I'm confused too?! What order ARE we going in?

Updated...ok, just received a referral from MsSharkbait?! So do I use it & then send it to....??? Saffymom still??

I'm still here!:)

Ok, I have to leave for the afternoon...MsSharkBait, please pass your referral you gave me on to someone else. I'll try back tonight. Sorry! I can't believe I can't figure it out!?

Ok, I have to leave for the afternoon...MsSharkBait, please pass your referral you gave me on to someone else. I'll try back tonight. Sorry! I can't believe I can't figure it out!?

Try double-clicking on the word "register" at the top where it says "Hello, guest, please login or register" (I didn't register yet, of course. I was just checking)

Edited: just click once on "register" and it should take you to a registration page and I guess you would put your referral in there

Hello Kitty -

Give Magical JenK a couple more minutes to sign up. Otherwise you can forward on my link. I will let you know if I see her referral on my account at TC.

I'm signing up now, but in the box where it says "referred by", it's blank. What do I put there?

Updated list as follows:

maddi - hello kitty
Vernfonzndrian - CJK
CJK - MsSharkBait
MsSharkBait - Saffymom
Saffymom - jeanadave
jeanadave -
Magical Jenk -
Tiggerific711 -
Jodi3530 -
BBGirl -
MommyBoo! -
Ksloane -
Brbe4 -
lenzs4 -
excelica -
M 'n C -
kclofamily -
Practicallyperfect -
Maybelle -
dizneenut -
Lucky Labonte -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter