NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

Another participant here. I would like-Holiday, gardening/flowers, and baking/cooking, die cuts and stickers.

Oh what fun!!! Easy rules to follow!

I would wish- Disney,Children, letters, school, summer

ok, I guess since all my pals are playing....

I would like disney, irish dance, girl, winter, halloween, christmas, civil war.(stickers, dies, ribbon,etc)

maggie

I guess I'll play too....my wish list is - in no particular order:

Disney, TaeKwon-Do (Korean martial art), horseback riding, Halloween or Christmas, baking/cooking, family history....

ETA: It didn't occur to me until I read LindaBabe's post....I don't have any little kid or baby stuff to swap either. My kids are 24 & 14 and since I've only been scrapping less than a year I haven't really worked backwards yet. Does that matter?

Private Message.

I want to play. I guess like many before me, Disney is a favorite, school, boy or girl, summer...

But I have no "kids" stuff to swap with anyone. I'll be happy to get what anyone sends except "kids" stuff - your choice. (I'm the one who always buys the grab bags at the scrapbook store, lol)

No problem with not having kids stuff. I don't have any kids of my own - but I have a lot of kids stuff, trying to do my childhood and of course, lots of Disney, Peanuts, etc. because I like them. LOL

I think this is the biggest reason that you should list several styles you might need - your swap buddy may not be able to accomidate you on everything you list, but I'm sure here, we all have loads of Disney stuff.

DD would like in too.

wdwprincess_keli She would like teen stuff, Disney, running (cross country) friends stuff.

I am in!
I would love to get Soccer, Construction Type stuff - But having a boy and 2 girls with ages 11 down to 1 anything pretty much goes! lol

I'm very new to this site but I'd like to swap! Anything Disney, Atlantic City, dogs or Christmas would be great. Thanks for setting this up!!

OK, a swap I can afford! Count me in!

I would like anything related to:
Disney
cats
travel
cars
NASCAR...

but I just love getting stuff in the mail, so I'll adore anything!!!

I don't have kids, but I have lots of "kid" related things... go figure!
:confused3

PM on the way!

Sign me up.

*Paper punched Disney Castle pieces and Mickey heads
* Anything to scrap a cruise

bump.....since we got the messages to start the swap, I figured it would be easier to see what everybody wanted if the thread was easier to find.
Happy Swappin',
Sharon

Hey everyone - just a quick question -- are all the items to be new or just extras of what we have (like if i used 4 hearts of a sticker sheet and can't think of anything else i might ever use them for send them to my buddy?) Thanks can't wait to start stuffing my Envelope!! Michelle

And the rules of the game state that we can only send up to one ounce of stuff, right? Or will the swap police come get us if we end up needing to put 60 cents on the envelope? ;)

Seriously, you want us to weigh the envelope and be sure we stay under an ounce?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter