• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New ticket prices for Sea World:

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
The new ticket prices for SeaWorld - one day, annual pass, flex 4 and 5 days (including the tax ) are at thisLINK on the SeaWorld Page under Tickets.
SeaWorld has them posted on their site too but they don't show you the tax (or shipping charge) until AFTER you enter all your info to buy (I hate that...)

Don't forget that Seaworld is having a "buy one day ticket, return free" deal right now. That is not mentioned on the link.

It has been offered for a long time now. They don't advertise it at all except for the sign that is near the exit.

Robert Walker (or anyone else): Do you know if this is a year-long offering? I would love to take advantage of it, but I don't want to wait to buy tickets and then find that I missed out. Does anyone know for sure?

I've never seen 2nd day free go away. It's been at Sea World for years. It may have been suspended during busy periods like Christmas and New Year's, but I don't see why. It is very profitable for Sea World to give a 2nd day free. Each guest now has an additional $50 to spend somewhere else in the parks.

So each paying customer, adult or child, can get a second day's free entry?

How do you go about this? On the way in, on the way out?

Any info gratefully received:D

Neo - that's right, adult and child can get a 2nd day free, but it has to be used within 7 days of your 1st visit or it expires.

Once you enter the park with your ticket, you walk over to the left to a booth type thing and you have to take advantage of the 2nd day offer that day. They take your picture and put it on your 2nd day ticket.

We got in line right away to take advantage of it because we figured on the way out that night it would be mobbed with people getting their 2nd day tickets.

We love SeaWorld!

Thank you Lori. Great tip!

Since my original post I've discovered that I can get tickets online for 2 adults and 2 children for $180.84 direct from Seaworld and $180 from ticket mania (free international postage) - with Seaworld direct we get a page of coupons.

Anyone know what these coupons are for? I've become the coupon queen this week! LOL

I bought my tickets on seaworld.com and printed them on my printer. I saved 10% (paid $46.76 per ticket +tax) and didn't have to pay shipping. The coupons I got were for the luau ($6 off), to dine with shamu ($5 off) and sharks underwater grill (free dessert). I thought this was a pretty good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter