New ticket system coming to WDW - Begins October 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those saying Undercover Tourist does not have etickets, where are you running into the problem? I see a variety of etickets listed and it let me put 2 4+1 hoppers into my cart. I did not try to check out though.

I have a hypothetical question .... if I were planning a trip for early December, would you buy the tickets under the Canadian discount now (like tonight ), or do you think it would be cheaper under the new pricing model. Planning on being there sometime around the 6 of December for 8 days.
Never been at that time of year so I am wondering if that time of year is considered low attendance in which case the tickets may end up being less than they currently are.
TIA
The dates you are considering are extremely popular so they will be anything but low attendance. If you want to secure tickets at (probably) a lower price I would highly recommend purchasing tonight if you can get them. I cannot see in any way how December park tickets will be less tomorrow than they are today.

How can they claim they don't know what a glitch is, they put one in the movie Wreck it Ralph? Of course they know what it is. But they aren't going to be keen on acknowledging them publically.

Len has already stated that they will have tickets for sell until 10/29. When I asked about them possibly selling out it was said they have an agreement to offer them till that date. Are you doing physical tickets or e tickets?
Do you think UT will only have physical tickets as if tomorrow?

So for those saying Undercover Tourist does not have etickets, where are you running into the problem? I see a variety of etickets listed and it let me put 2 4+1 hoppers into my cart. I did not try to check out though.

For about 3 hours tonight, the majority of E tickets disappeared...probably while they were updating their site. They have just returned and now available again for purchase. Most of the discounted tickets sites did the same thing for the last few hours. So, just a little panic for those of us who were purchasing tonight.

For about 3 hours tonight, the majority of E tickets disappeared...probably while they were updating their site. They have just returned and now available again for purchase. Most of the discounted tickets sites did the same thing for the last few hours. So, just a little panic for those of us who were purchasing tonight.

That’s good to hear. It had seemed so sudden.

Well looks like Disney want me to call them... I tried to renew my AP online (with normal and incognito browser session) and I get this message "Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later." :(:(:(
I was able to purchase a AP online just a while ago.

So .. I'm all Annual Passed up -- whew .. what a big cost. Who knows if that price goes up tomorrow, but better safe than sorry with a trip only 3 weeks away (coincidentally our Magic Bands came today!).

FYI - if you need to justify a Disney vacation to your spouse, just tell her that Disney is your "hobby" or mid-life crisis :). I told my wife I could be buying the usual toys - expensive cars, motorcycles, phones, clothes, cigars, big-screen TVs, golf clubs, remote control lawnmowers, guns, swords, etc.
She said: "I'm glad your hobby includes your wife and children!"

Happy wife - happy life!

UT has all of the tickets back up. I clicked through the Mousesavers link and all of the tickets were available. I was able to purchase 3 day PH with no issue.

Ha, joke’s on me! I have been tossing around the idea of adding another day of base tickets to our package. Decided I better do that before I’m stuck paying more for those tickets. And MDE is down, of course.

I had APs in my cart and refreshed. The old price for 4 APs was $3616.76 with tax. This is what it shows now: (total increase $191.68 for all four)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 11.06.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 11.06.16 PM.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 42
I tried pricing our package and resorts show the message that rates cannot be displayed at this time.

Rooms can be booked but there isn’t an option to price out packages. No surprise, just updating with what I’m finding.

I’m fully booked for 2 trips. Not changing anything. I should be sleeping and yet refresh...refresh... ;)

I’m getting $759 for a Platinum renewal, and it’s saying the Platinum Plus is no longer sold.

Ugh... Did they say the website would be down at midnight specifically? We just missed out on our tickets for the week of Christmas.. Wonder how much more we'll be paying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter