New to FW camping

ssilykids

Earning My Ears
I have a ton of questions. First we are travelling with 9 people a golf cart just doesn't seem very practical (we would not all fit). Our family is traveling in a 30 class c motorhome. We are not bringing our own vehicle. We have requested a premium site with all hook-ups. We were told they are close to the marina? Do the internal busses pass by each site, or do you have to walk to a particular point? Do the internal busses run all the time? We are travelling with 5 children under 7, at the end of a long day, I am not sure how far they will want to walk! Thank you in advance for your responses.
Sandi

Hi
While we were there last month we saw oversized golf carts. They were holding 9 maybe 12 people. We took to calling them the limo line of golf carts. The buses have stops if you go to wdwig.com they have a map of FW and that shows the stops.
Hope this helps some. Let me know if I can help more
Christy

We stay in the 300 loop a lot and that is the farthest premium loop from the marina and it only takes a few mins to walk there. Now as for the buses... They come by the front of the loops about every 15 to 20 mins... Have a blast at the Camp Ground...

Hi ssilykids,

Welcome to the DIS.

Try the Spencer family website. It is a
great source of info on FW. If you
scroll down there is a map of FW that
shows the loops and the bus stops
on it. Read about the bus routes in
FW also. Hope this helps and as
always have a great time.

It sounds like you are reserved for a Preferred campsite
Loops: 100,200,400,700 are close to the marina/PH area, Bus stop is Settlement bus stop
300 - Pet loop share bus stop w/500
500- Large loop, w/variety of sites
1400-close to Meadows area & campfire, has own bus stop

Buses start around 6:30am and go to about 3am. They stop about every 20 minutes.
Call the bike barn and discuss your options with them regarding the golf cart.

www.disneyzone.actusa.net has a resort tour.

Thank you for the information. I checked out both recommended web sites, they were almost identical. They were extremely helpful. I think we are going to try without a golf cart. Hopefully we can make it without one. The maps were very helpful, since disney has not yet discovered how comforting they can be to first timers. Thanks again, can't wait for our vacation to start.

Sandi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter