New Vacation Planner and a Gift

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Got a large package in the post today from DVC. It was the latest vacation planner (07/08) and also a limited edition Giclee print to celebrate DVC's 15th anniversary. Always nice to get stuff from DVC with the exception of the annual dues perhaps..!

Mick.

:smooth:

mickg7dyd said:
Hi,
Got a large package in the post today from DVC. It was the latest vacation planner (07/08) and also a limited edition Giclee print to celebrate DVC's 15th anniversary. Always nice to get stuff from DVC with the exception of the annual dues perhaps..!

Mick.

:smooth:

Got ours today :thumbsup2

Mine came yesterday too :thumbsup2 v-e-rrrrrrr-y nice, brightened up my day no end :sunny:

Not got mine yet.

Hope it comes sooo :confused3 :rotfl2: :badpc: :rolleyes1 oon.

I'm just in the mood having booked my flights for next August yesterday and getting on the phone to Member Services on Monday to complete my ressie for BCV :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mine came today - it's a nice Glicee and there are some really nice full page pictures in the planner when i flicked through it.

Got ours today. It was a big surprise as we have been out of the Dis loop for a while as we are in the process of moving house. The print will look very nice on the study wall of the new house!!

Got mine today too. I liked the box it came in- hope you all made a wish. I might try making some of the hats they provide patterns for in the guide with the children I work with. :goodvibes

Got ours yesterday :cheer2:

DS took one look at it and started packing his case.....I've had to do him a countdown chart cos he just won't accept that it's over 300 days still til we go :rolleyes:

I love it so much. It is our 15th Wedding Anniversary on 7th October so it seems very special to us.

we have used to link to the website to get a great wallpaper countdown to our holiday.

Susan

Got ours today - DD's 2nd birthday - so we can start to plan her first trip to "Big Disney" next September.

Got mine today. was a large package so it was delivered by post van. Very nice gift to get

we had no post by the time I went to work. came home to find the Postman had left a note saying we had a package that was too big to fit through the letter box ,will have to wait until tomorrow now to see if it was the DVC package :sad1:

Got ours today . :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
we also had to wait as parcel was to big for letter box on saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter