New VMK GAME ! SIGN UP TO WIN !

It is Kat 1001

It is Kat
:welcome:

A new game is being invented for vmk pleasure!
It is called color chairs
you may only be allowed to play this game if your on my list
The prize is a Kali Couch
BUT YOU MUST PAY RARE !
no excuses
:(
My vmk name is : Peanutbutter-Cup
I will get all of my friends to come so we will be on the popular guest list
The tittle of the Room is : Color Chairs
If something is to happen , and i can not get on vmk I will post something on the disboards.

You get on the list by responding to this thread on the disboards or
Signing up with me on Vmk before 4 : 00 pm Eastern time on the 14th ( Tuseday )
The game will begin at prompty 4:00pm ( ET )
Thanks and enjoy !

This is a bit of a scam because well 1. you have to pay rare 2. only one person wins therefore people are paying rare for almost nothing and 3. why pay for a game?

CoolKidhann95
If youve played cute or boot or falling chairs
youd know you would have to pay rare to keep going in the game hense the pay boot or watch

Sorry ,
It is Kat 1001

You don't have to pay rare to keep in the competition it is up to the owner and no offence but I never play those games most are a scam.
~Spongeblair

i agree with all of these people. most of those are a scam because people pay rare and pay and pay, and eventually just lose or get the boot by the owner. NO. have you ever played falling chairs cute or boot with FAIR owners? they dont make you pay for a prize they are giving.

:confused3
Ok everyone please listen
this isn't going to come out right but : I DON'T SCAM PEOPLE !
Just 2 days ago i payed rare and i got scammed
I just thought that if the prize is REALLY rare i thought that people might be aprishiative and trade rare to stay in the game.

I don't want anymore negative come back from readers
All i was trying to do was make a VMK game for people to enjoy

FORGET ABOUT THE GAME THERE WILL BE NO GAME

oh and yes ive played with fair owners but they still ask pay boot or watch they don't let you stay in the game all you want or else the game would be pointless

SORRY ! MG !
It is Kat 1001 :badpc: :furious: :sad1: :eek: :mad: :scared: :headache: :sad: :sad: :sad: :(

we are not trying to call you a scammer, we are just saying this game is unfair for all the people who lose.

I have to agree with the majority, why pay to get a kali couch. i'd rather just save up to trade for one, even though I have it. Sometimes you don't mean to scam. Why not just have them pay buyables if they must pay

I agree with everyone, too.

But I think Kat (or whatever) left. We're getting a lot of new members here.

Someybody said:
I agree with everyone, too.

But I think Kat (or whatever) left. We're getting a lot of new members here.

All in favor of kicking out newbies? :rolleyes:

Just kidding lol ;)

I sort of agree with u all cause it makes sense that people loose and pay for nothing, but........ i know that she was not trying to scam you cause i do actually know her(in real) and she would never do it to anyone ever She is not a scammer :furious:

ok i'm done now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter