New Year, New Disney January 2023 Exercise Challenge

I've been m.i.a. this first week of the month because I am happily but unexpectedly moving at the end of January. An opportunity to move to a small town that is one of my all time favorite places came up, and luckily at New Year's my Niece challenged me to do something about it. I am getting plenty of exercise in, clearing out the house and getting things ready, and so far have wracked up:

280 minutes

280/930... 28%

One of the most exciting things about where I'll be living is that walks around the neighborhood will include being in the woods, not just up and down residential city streets... my body gets happy just thinking about it.

I've been m.i.a. this first week of the month because I am happily but unexpectedly moving at the end of January. An opportunity to move to a small town that is one of my all time favorite places came up, and luckily at New Year's my Niece challenged me to do something about it. I am getting plenty of exercise in, clearing out the house and getting things ready, and so far have wracked up:

280 minutes

280/930... 28%

One of the most exciting things about where I'll be living is that walks around the neighborhood will include being in the woods, not just up and down residential city streets... my body gets happy just thinking about it.
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! And great job getting in your minutes in the midst of everything too!

I have 40 minutes to add. 15 from yesterday and 25 from today. Exercise bike and walking.
140/700

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Mine has been busy with horses since one that has been in the hospital for 3 weeks finally got to come home. It is so good to have her back.

We have a lot of color changes!!!! Congrats to Elizabeth Smith, PollyannaMom, and the TEAM for turning Silvermist Blue and to sophy1996, Oneanne, and me for turning Fawn Orange! :yay: :yay: :yay: The team is actually just a half percentage point away from Orange. I debated rounding up, but I decided to prolong the suspense! Way to go, everyone!

Heading to Disney's California Adventure soon? A new nighttime show debuts January 27th in honor of Disney's 100th anniversary. World of Color - One celebrates 100 years of Disney's storytelling legacy, features clips from the classics to new favorites, and boasts a score with 18 compositions. This brief preview really makes me want to go see it!

280 minutes

280/930... 28%

How exciting! This sounds like a wonderful adventure.

Three cheers for Bethislucy for reaching Silvermist Blue and for our TEAM for reaching Fawn Orange!!!!

:stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger:

Disney has a bunch of movie releases for 2023:

https://www.insider.com/disney-movie-release-dates-this-year-2023-1

Are you planning to see any? I'm especially looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, Elemental, and Haunted Mansion, but I'll probably see a few of the others as well.

Three cheers for Bethislucy for reaching Silvermist Blue and for our TEAM for reaching Fawn Orange!!!!

:stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger:

Disney has a bunch of movie releases for 2023:

https://www.insider.com/disney-movie-release-dates-this-year-2023-1

Are you planning to see any? I'm especially looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, Elemental, and Haunted Mansion, but I'll probably see a few of the others as well.
I'm not a Marvel Superhero kind of gal, but one of things I did get to do during my abbreviated WDW trip was ride Guardians and wow! Not at all what I was expecting and so fun, so I will watch Guardians 1 and if I like it 2 and then 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter