New Years Eve at Epcot Question

As Gehrig1B says above, what you remember is MK hitting capacity once, on October 1, 2021, for 90 minutes on the first day of the 50th Anniversary celebration. None of the parks hit capacity during the Christmas/New Year's weeks, probably due to the park reservation system. Having park reservations means they can allow for the projected number of hoppers when they set the reservation limits.
Perfect thanks! I've always had Gold (now Sorcerers) AP thus I'm never around during the holidays. So, wasn't sure.
AK is the last park available on NYE so I'm telling my friend to book ASAP with a hopper.

Epcot has the highest capacity out of all four WDW parks, you should have no problem park hopping into Epcot at 2pm or keeping an eye out for last minute park reservations as the date grows closer..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter