New York or Orlando?? Heck, let`s do both.....12 nights NYC & Sapphire Falls...July 18 Trip Report

Yay! Another trip report to enjoy! :) So glad you had a good trip! And not sleeping the night before a trip is the WORST. I can never sleep before a morning flight. Just excited, anxious I might miss my alarm, etc, etc.... Can't wait to read the rest!

:welcome: Along too Cara........nice to see you........

Oh it is the worst........you are so tired but can’t fall over.....then when you do fall asleep, something wakes you up again!!! I think it is excitement.......and yes, worry about sleeping late!

Hope you enjoy it........:wave2:

I'm so excited to get to read another trip report of yours so soon after the last one!!!

Yay.......:welcome:

I’m so glad you’re here to read along with the latest.........

Yes, they are rather close aren’t they.........but, again, hope this one is a fun read too.......:wave2:

Great. Another trip report, can't wait to read more. We must have just missed you at Universal - we were at RPR club level from 11th - 18th July, it lived up to all your positive reviews.
Ohh the Lotte Palace again, your last trip looked amazing there. I'm planning a girly trip to New York first visit) next October and keep looking at it.

I keep rereading from page 1 as I wait until you give us more updates of this trip.

Wonderful report!

Awww thanks.........it makes me happy to read you are enjoying it.........

Thought I’d get another section up today, but busy busy today........no plans tomorrow.......well not during the day anyway..........:thumbsup2

Great. Another trip report, can't wait to read more. We must have just missed you at Universal - we were at RPR club level from 11th - 18th July, it lived up to all your positive reviews.
Ohh the Lotte Palace again, your last trip looked amazing there. I'm planning a girly trip to New York first visit) next October and keep looking at it.

:welcome: wmoon.........

Thank you!! And lovely to have you along on this one...........

We didn’t arrive in Orlando till the 18th.....so we did just miss you!!! Would have been nice to say hello.........and I’m so glad you enjoyed Club Level.........they are so nice! I met a couple of new faces when we went over to the lounge this visit from Sapphire, but still a few regulars which is always lovely.........

New York Palace is beautiful. They really do know how to look after folks there........very comfortable beds too!!! And the location is fantastic!

Hope you enjoy this one too.........:wave2:

Carole makes the flights sound like a great part of the trip

Obviously my flights are much shorter from Georgia to Orlando and a sweet and coffee is about the limit of food menu offerings
Lol

:wave2: I’am late to the party...I saw your trip report today........ it’s always so nice to read about your adventures...... always great writing and great pictures.

The selfies of you and Tom with your champagne on the plane turned out great.

I look forward to more of your trip report.

:welcome: Back for this one too.........RoliePolieColie.........love that name!!! Does it have any special meaning......but it’s cool!

I put off watching it for so long, and I’m not sure why........but when I first watched it, I was blown away by it.......it made me laugh, sing and cry in the space of a few moments!!! And Hugh Jackman!! Was never really a big fan of his till I saw this.........

Bought the soundtrack after I watched it first time.......and can be found singing around the house.......badly!!!

But, glad you’re back too and hope it's a fun read........:wave2:

Haha, yes it does! My name is Nicole and I have a friend who calls me Rolie Polie Nicoley, so I just shortened it for the boards! I don't know where he came up with it, but it just kind of stuck :)

The movie reminds me a lot of the movie Moulin Rouge, but less disjointed and jumpy (hard to describe, but I still love it!)

Hugh Jackman has such a great voice and so does Zac Efron! I was amazed!

I'm sure it will be a fun read, but it always makes me miss the parks and gets planning on when I can go next :car::drive:

It’s funny.......but my favourite part of Carole’s trip report is the hotel/plane ride from the UK ( with pics ). She has such a lovely way of setting up her trip....:flower1:

Brenda:)

Lol.......someone else told me that........

I love the overnight at airport hotel, airport time, the journey, all of it......I even kinda enjoy the meal on the plane........weird I know!

But, I’m so glad someone else it enjoys it too :wave2:

Carole makes the flights sound like a great part of the trip

Obviously my flights are much shorter from Georgia to Orlando and a sweet and coffee is about the limit of food menu offerings
Lol

Yes, there is a little bit of a difference in the offerings!

Our JetBlue flight was short too and yes, we got a drink!

:wave2: I’am late to the party...I saw your trip report today........ it’s always so nice to read about your adventures...... always great writing and great pictures.

The selfies of you and Tom with your champagne on the plane turned out great.

I look forward to more of your trip report.

:welcome: Along Robo........you’re not too late.........:D

I’m so glad you made it along........well, not quite sure selfies are my thing.......but hey ho.......

Hope you enjoy the rest of it Robo........will try to get it done as quickly as possible.........:wave2:

Haha, yes it does! My name is Nicole and I have a friend who calls me Rolie Polie Nicoley, so I just shortened it for the boards! I don't know where he came up with it, but it just kind of stuck :)

The movie reminds me a lot of the movie Moulin Rouge, but less disjointed and jumpy (hard to describe, but I still love it!)

Hugh Jackman has such a great voice and so does Zac Efron! I was amazed!

I'm sure it will be a fun read, but it always makes me miss the parks and gets planning on when I can go next :car::drive:

I love the stories behind some user names.........that is cute!!!

Moulin Rouge was quite a hard movie to watch, I know what you mean.......oh HJ is fabulous!! I need to buy the dvd when I remember........I also never liked Zak Efron till I watched this.

I’m sure you’ll be planning before you know it..........::yes::

I am a huge fan of the "Dark Side" as you call but I have to say, I LOVE your trip reports. I was excited to see that you had started your most recent report. I'm reading along and vicariously eating and drinking with you :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter