New York to Orlando

catseyepub

Earning My Ears
Talk about a deal. Right now you can fly from New York(Long Island too) to Orlando for $109.00 Thats including tax too.

I have seen this price for Southwest, US Air and Spirit Airlines.

when does this offer expire? I am not going to next year, do you think I can book now?

i found for 98 for delta and united airlines out of albany ny, jfk in nyc and laguardia also in nyc.

I didn't see your post -- just posted another thread.

I found less than $88 roundtrip on JetBlue 9/15 to 9/19. Price will vary slightly based on how many tickets you are purchasing. Price starts from $47 each way.

No ads anywhere even on their own website for this one. Just dumb luck for me -- finally in the right place at the right time.

barbliny,
are you sure that is round trip. the sight only does oe way fares. when i priced out on this sight i found 47 $ is the lowest one way fare and only on th return flights. i fond around 88 the lowest leaving flight. Dont want you to get any suprises in the bill or the tix.

eccflash,

I see what you're talking about now -- I guess I was unclear when I said starts at $47 after referring to my $88 round trip fare. I should have said $47 one way -- I've corrected it now.

Thanks for the concern, but the fare I booked was definitely $47 each way. They probably only sell so many seats at each price level and were sold out of the less expensive seats on the return flight you wanted.

Have my confirmation and itinerary $422 all taxes and ees included for 4 people. I'm still in shock.

good 4 you an glad 2 hear it. I just booked my parents for first week in sept at 98 round trip on united airlines. I love these prices. you cant beet them.

I am now visiting my parents Labor Day weekend, Laguardia to West Palm Beach. I paid $111.50 RT on Delta, which is unheard of for a hoiday weekend. Unfortunately, Jetblue wanted over $200 for the same trip, but I am flying them Thanksgiving.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter