Newbie Epcot Element Swap Progress-COMPLETE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Newbie Epcot Element Swap

All are postal except for SusieStone, I am getting a bigger box. I will be going back through the postage sent and refunding were there is a difference greater than one stamp.

Everyone has checked in with their mailing status. So once they are all here, I'll get them swapped and sent out.

Due Date: August 9th.
Mail By: August 2nd.
link to sign up page http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1498464

These kits will consist of 1 Tag 2x4 and 1 element of your choice. See list for more details. EVERYONE WILL MAKE SIX for their groups

mailed to you
you have it

Mickster
bearbear
AWM
bobcat
missesdisney
Dreamer & Wisher
Happypooh
hopemax
123SA
SusieStone
Tigger1221
momx3boys
Michellepooh
B&MB
Faerie
PN96

click to activate
Group 1

Group 2

Group A

Group B

Group 2A

Group 2B

I have ideas and supplies workd out for World showcase groups. Still finalizing my plans for Character connection.

I have a general idea of what I am doing, but I need a new black printer cartridge. And I sent my Dad to Epcot to take pictures of the fountain, which he is doing on Wednesday.

I have some Ideas for what I want to do but I am working on finding the embellishments.

Can anyone tell me if any of the Die Cut makers has a globe or an earth?

I think I can go to Archivers and use a machine there? If I buy their paper. Is this correct?

Thanks for any help.

I have my stuff printed and my papers selected. I just also have 2 whiny children that are preventing me from being creative. Maybe after they go to bed... :)

I've got one being a leech today. Good thing I :love: him.

Archivers will let you use their die cuts if you buy the paper there. And I am pretty sure I saw a globe at the one in Cincinnati. Give your's a call to see what they have.

Checking in - just wondered what size a mini file folder is compared to a medium or large size? I've been working on my mission space elements - tried to make a shaker box but it didn't turn out that great so will have to work on something else...have thought about what I want to do for Germany and I thought China would be the easiest (since I'm chinese!) but I'm having a creative block!

The Sizzix die that is 2x3 when folded, that is a mini one. So anything bigger than that would be medium and then large.

I know what I am doing. I bought the paper for Japan a few weeks ago hoping for this swap and Morrocco will let me use some of my scrap stash.

I have my ideas in my head and am going to start testing them tomarrow at my moms. I am going to attempt to use my new cricut for some of it. I am so excited!!!

I have one question since I am in 2 groups, I need to send double shipping, correct?

Thanks,
Jill

No, you can just ship one stamp for postage... if everything will fit in the flat envelope, just send the $4.60....

Thanks PN96. Yes, since you are only in two groups, everything should just fine in a Priority Envelope. If you were in more groups, or we had larger groups or we were doing page kits, than it might be more but it would be the flat rate box amount.

Checking in...I know exactly what I'm doing for club cool.....and have supplies. Not so sure yet on soarin and the world showcase but I have supplies for most of it anyway!

For anyone not on a shopping hiatus - Rag Shop is going out of business. Not a great selection of things and the scrapbook stuff is currently 30% off but I got some great ribbon and a few papers today really cheap and there are no restrictions so the jolees and such are included.

Maria

A few questions...

What is signage/bookmark 2x6? It is a mini topper? Or does it have a vertical orientation?

How big is too big? I have the cricut expression, so I can make a REALLY big Mickey paper piecing.

Hmm, just how big can you make that Mickey? I would love a huge Mickey to use on the introduction/dedication page of a scrapbook. But for this I'll let the group decide, majority rules.

The bookmark can be vertical or horizontal. It is meant to imply proportions. To me tags are squat and bookmarks lean. (but I used to make my tags lean, so I started the bookmark definition for my swaps) If you want to make the bookmark to be a mini-topper, that would be cool with me.

Mine are done, by the way. :) I don't know when I'll mail them though. Probably when I have other swaps to go. Hope that is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter