Newbie- Epcot Sign Ups ~ FULL! Due June 30th

If there is a Group 4, I would do:
Journey Into Your Imagination - Song or Poem

Thanks!! :)

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon Group 1
I will do an Illuminations theme- lots of glitter princess:

I would like the eyelets and brads in group three please. I will get back to you with a theme! :)

I'll take tags in Group 3 - China theme

I may decide to do another group...just haven't been inspired by something yet. Thanks for doing this.

hiclarke said:
I'll take tags in Group 3 - China theme

I may decide to do another group...just haven't been inspired by something yet. Thanks for doing this.

Your welcome! I've got you marked down!! Thanks for participating!! :banana:

Hi! Could I have the squares in group 3, too? I would like to do a theme of "The Land". Could I possibly change my France theme to England in group 2?

This is so exciting! :Pinkbounc

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi! Could I have the squares in group 3, too? I would like to do a theme of "The Land". Could I possibly change my France theme to England in group 2?

This is so exciting! :Pinkbounc

Got it down!! No problem!!! :thumbsup2

I can change my Group 2 to China for Box and Tag to give more diversity to the group if you don't mind. Either is fine with me. ;)

YodasMom said:
I can change my Group 2 to China for Box and Tag to give more diversity to the group if you don't mind. Either is fine with me. ;)

If you'd like to make the change that is fine by me.. let me know for sure!!! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96 said:
If you'd like to make the change that is fine by me.. let me know for sure!!! :sunny:

Sure, I would be happy to change to China. I have ideas for it, too.

I know it seems like I have nothing else to do today, but I'm off work today and I'm waiting for one of two things to happen: Either for this storm to move over there to Indiana or for my house to blow over there before I go out! Wow! :duck:

YodasMom said:
Sure, I would be happy to change to China. I have ideas for it, too.

I know it seems like I have nothing else to do today, but I'm off work today and I'm waiting for one of two things to happen: Either for this storm to move over there to Indiana or for my house to blow over there before I go out! Wow! :duck:

I'm sorry, you made me laugh! I don't want the storms...but I'd love to have a new neighbor! I'm sorry the storms are so bad.. we are actually expecting them but so far there has been nothing!
As for me.. I'm on here when the kids take a nap (which they are now) and I check in and out during the day to avoid a massive clean that the house needs desperately (the annual spring cleaning). However, with the stepkids and all the kids off this weekend from sports.. I'm recruiting help!!

I'll get your theme changed!!! I've got to make a list for my ideas.. I have them scribbled on a piece of paper but noticed my 5 yo with the paper writing his name all over it... I'll have to decode my writing from his!

Argh! our power was off for an hour before I had to leave this morning! I am so glad there are still some openings in this--I was afraid it would be full!

If they are still available--I would like :
group 1 mini file folder for The Land
group 3 box and tag for the United Kingdom

Thanks!

GROUP 1 - 2 spots open
(PixieDust32 - Mexico - need your elements!)

OK, I pick FRAMES in group 1 MEXICO
JOURNAL BOXES--- Test Track in group 3
SHAKER BOX ---Soarin in group 2

OK?
Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
GROUP 1 - 2 spots open
(PixieDust32 - Mexico - need your elements!)

OK, I pick FRAMES in group 1 MEXICO
JOURNAL BOXES--- Test Track in group 3
SHAKER BOX ---Soarin in group 2

OK?
Thanks

I have you done for the frames and the shaker box.. However, the Journal boxes in group 3 have been taken.. Would you like to do something else? Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter