~ Newbie Here Doing The Happy Dance ~

JustJamie

WDW Virgin
We just booked our very first Disney World Trip. We leave in 80 days, but who is counting. :thumbsup2

I joined this site awhile ago but was so overwhelmed.

Now that I have booked and done a TON of research, I understand the "lingo" a little better. Still lots to learn.

My husband and I are taking two of our three daughters. We are leaving the youngest one home with the in-laws. That was a very tough decision, but the best one for us.

So, if you have any tips or tricks (without confusing this newbie) I would appreciate it.

We will be going to Magic Kingdom for 2 days, Animal Kingdom for 1, and Hollywood Studios for 1. We are also going to the "Not so scary Halloween Party".

We are staying off site as we used hotel points. We also used airfare points. So, so far we have only spent $85 for 5 nights in a suite at the Sheraton Safari and 4 plane tickets.

Next is to try to see if there are any of the "Breakfast with Cinderella" meals left.

If you read this, thanks. Time for e me to look around and see what I can discover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter