Newbie MGM Swap--CLOSED!! due June 24th--Please Read Post 66 on Page 5!

All right, ladies! This is awesome! I can't wait to see all of our terrific swappin' stuff! I added a group 3 AND a group 4 on page 1 (the original post). That way, if you are just signing up now, you could get in on 2 groups. Anyone interested in the library pocket in group 2?

Queenie--OF COURSE you can do this from the UK! You will just have to explain to my ignorant self how to do the postage! :rotfl2:

ScrappinMom--what element would you like from group 3??

I am so excited about this swap! :cheer2:

I would also like to do a shaker box for group 3 if thats okay :) theme is Fantasmic!

my theme for group 1 photo mats is the Rockin' Rollercoaster

and my theme for group 2 matted song lyric/poem is Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Can I do the library pocket w/tag in group 2 theme rock and roll roler coster
also
Topper in group 3 (can I do JOJo circus??? We have alot of pictures with JoJo and Goliath. If not I'll do playhouse disney)

Let me know.

disneyfreakk--I've got your themes down, and I've got you added to group 3.

fanofthemouse--I've got you added, also. . .JoJo's Circus works for me! I'm like you--we always end up with pictures of JoJo and Goliath from either the little character areas or the Stars & Motor Cars parade!

HOw about Photo Mats in group 3? & I can do Jo'Jo's Circus to go with the toppers?

I've got you all added.

scrappinmom--photo mats in group 3 is already taken. I put you down for photo frames, so it would be something similar. If you don't want to do that, let me know, and I'll take it off. I like the JoJo's Circus idea!

Thanks for that! I'll PM you with how me and the other swap organisers are dealing with the UK postage issue tomorrow.

Two very quick questions: One, how big are the squares meant to be? I'm thinking about 1 inch but I could be way off. Two, for the matted song lyric/poem - is a quote ok as I don't recall much singing or poetry reading taking part in Indiana Jones!! Got a great quote though.

Queenie said:
Two very quick questions: One, how big are the squares meant to be? I'm thinking about 1 inch but I could be way off.
The ones I made for the AK swap were 1.5" x 1.5" I don't know if this was right or wrong, but I think they were cute! :)

1.5" x 1.5" sounds perfect to me for squares!

As far as the matted poem/song lyric goes, a quote is fine! I got a good laugh out of picturing the Indiana Jones guy breaking into song! :rotfl:

Scrappinmom, do you want to coordinate the colors of your mats with my topper so they match. I'll PM you my idea

I will do a journal box in group 3 - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

StitchIsOurHero said:
WOW! Sign-ups are going great!

disneyfreakk--I know just how you feel with the computer! Mine never wants to do what I want it to do!

pixiedust32--I had to switch yours up a little (I hope that's ok!). I put you down for shaker in group 2, and topper in group 1. It just reversed the groups--let me know if that's not ok! :Pinkbounc I have updated the sign-ups on the first entry!

Happy swapping! :teeth:

No problem!! Thank You. :thumbsup2

Hi! I'd like to join.
Can you put me down for group 3 - border (or whatever is left, let me know)and for matted lyric for Group 4 (if there's enough interest-if not you can scratch that)

Thanks!
Carmen

P.S. I will be out of town for the next few days, so if you don't hear from me, it's not that I backed out!!! I will probably only be able to check my email while I'm gone, but I'll try to check this too, in case. :)

Ok, everyone! I am going to go ahead and put people in group 4. It seems like we have had quite a bit of interest! It's funny, though--I read another post somewhere where the person said swapping was "addictive". . .so very true! I am already hoping someone will do a character swap at some point!

I added everyone that has posted so far. Anyone want the library pocket in group 3? I would be willing to change it to another element, if someone wanted. That way, that group will be full! If you know of anyone who would like to sign up for group 4, send them on over! :Pinkbounc

Put me down for photo frames in group 4 please :) Im about done with group 3's.. so I need another project. Im in full swing scrappin mode.

I'm not sure what my theme will be just yet.

kat disney--I've got you down in Group 4! You are a scrappin', swappin' machine! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter