Newbie - Need help with personalized autograph book

princess_disneymom

Mouseketeer
I am new to this board and I am so excited I found it. I want to personalize my DD5's autograph book for WDW. This will be her first trip to WDW and is so excited. Here are some of my thoughts and then please let me know what you think and how I can create it.

I am thinking a 6X6 album will work out great. I love the thought of having a picture of each character on the page they are to sign (right page) and the left page open to attach pictures. That is all I have been able to come up with. Oh I would also like to have her name on the top of the page "Alexis's Disney Friends" or something like that. Where can I get pictures of the characters? Does anyone have pictures of their autograph books that I can look at? Step by step instructions please!!! :)

Thanks for helping to make my DD5's first trip memorable

For the clipart, this is my favorite site.

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122

If you have a word processing program, you could set up the paper size to be 6x6 and put her name on the top of every page. You then could find the image you wanted on the website above or another (make sure you click on the image so it is a large format), then copy it and paste it into your word processor.

I did mine the same way, 6x6. If you are making it that size, I would recommend staying away from borders and such, as the characters take up a lot of room when they sign. As you can see, mine were preprinted on the top and bottom. After we got home I added pictures and embellishments. Also, I recommend taking the pages loose, in a ziploc bag, along with a small clipboard and sharpie. When you get an autograph, leave the page behind in your resort room. I got this tip from Julia & Nicks Mom (Kate).

008.jpg

007.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

Did you get those albums at Disney World? They look wonderful!

Denise

Thank you.

No, I bought the albums and Mickey/Minnie appliques at either Michaels or AC Moore. I can't remember which. The appliques are self-adhesive and I just stuck them on the front, to differentiate between my ds's and dd's books. They have held up well.

Tammi67 said:
Thank you.

No, I bought the albums and Mickey/Minnie appliques at either Michaels or AC Moore. I can't remember which. The appliques are self-adhesive and I just stuck them on the front, to differentiate between my ds's and dd's books. They have held up well.

Tammi67,
I love your pages! Some very good ideas. One question, did you buy a 6X6 album or are the pages 6X6? In the picture your pages look pretty big. Thanks!!

The pages are 6X6. They are easy to do, because you can buy 12x12 paper and get 4 autograph pages out of it.

This is an awesome thread and I wanted to subscribe so I can check it out when I have more time!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter