Newbie Swap Interest/Preparation Thread

I am looking forward to the sign ups for this swap in a couple of days! I am excited to try my first swap!!!

Will the sign up post explain specifically what is required and when?

Rhonda :)

I would also be interested in a newbie swap. I'm working on a scrapbook from our last trip, so I'm sure this would help!

I am looking forward to the sign ups for this swap in a couple of days! I am excited to try my first swap!!!

Will the sign up post explain specifically what is required and when?

Rhonda :)

Yes- I will post a thread with specifics including check in dates, due date (Nov 13th- so I can return them before Thanksgiving), also there will be choices of elements and you will choose an element from the list and if you have a specific item you will be doing (a character choice for characters, ect) you will also tell me that at sign ups.

Rebecca

Hi - I too am newer to this group but not new to swapping. I have done several swaps on yahoo groups and even owned my own swap group on yahoo for 3 years. I now own a scrapbook store and am ready to get back into a few swaps.
We went to Disneyland last year and I am excited to finally see some actual Disney swaps on here. Would love to participate if there is still room.
Thanks

I have opened the swap on another thread in case anyone is subscribed.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter