Newest Christmas tree ornaments

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
I’m reading re new attraction ornaments .. but I can’t figure out whether I can ge them online. Are these restricted to in person at DW only? Thanks

I want those too! Just back from WDW a couple of weeks ago and now these super cool ornaments become available??? You'd think with the reduced capacity at the parks they'd be wanting to move these on-line as well.

I want those too! Just back from WDW a couple of weeks ago and now these super cool ornaments become available??? You'd think with the reduced capacity at the parks they'd be wanting to move these on-line as well.
So I guess they’re only available on property?

So I guess they’re only available on property?
That seems to be the case so far. I'm keeping an eye on ShopDisney.com just in case. Not like I don't already have a tree with about 99% Disney ornaments, but some of those new ones are exceptional.

I have to have these! I emailed shop Disney and got “we don’t know if or when these would become available, can’t order parks merch” etc. I looked on eBay and the prices are crazy. Fingers crossed they make it to shop Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter