News and Developments for Future In-Person runDisney Events

I had finally just come to terms with the idea that I wasn't going to get my first marathon in before my 50th birthday in Feb of 2022, and decided that I was going to make my winter trip for my birthday weekend instead. I've been avoiding the boards because I was depressed about the whole thing. Then I found this thread and now maybe I still have hope. Lol!

I've got three more weeks before I have to reserve my resort if I'm going for my birthday (DVC points) so I'm really hoping for news before then. :-)

I am currently training for virtual Boston so at least if something is announced I will be ahead of the game for training.
Thanks to COVID, I missed out on a 60th birthday half marathon at W&D, which also would have been one of my anniversary milestone half marathons 😥

Thanks to COVID, I missed out on a 60th birthday half marathon at W&D, which also would have been one of my anniversary milestone half marathons 😥

I feel ya!

Thanks to COVID, my wife and I missed out on our 20th wedding anniversary half marathon at W&D. We had been planning this event for about 5 years. Unfortunately, we would not be able to make this Nov, even if they have the race. Fingers crossed that we can celebrate our 22nd anniversary with a W&D half marathon.

It’s Thursday and the return of fireworks has been announced. You’re on the clock, RunDisney…

:rolleyes1

Disney did skip an entire day without an announcement of substance yesterday so by their current standards they are definitely due.

Disney did skip an entire day without an announcement of substance yesterday so by their current standards they are definitely due.
Yesterday was Shanghai’s 5th anniversary

also this is the first time ALL PARKS (well sans Typhoon Lagoon) have been open in no 17 months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter