News Round Up 2017

Ok, so now we know this does include the Pandora rides and will cost $265/person

What are guesses on price for when they role out somethings similar for Star Wars Galaxy's Edge? $595/person?

I think this is exactly the point. They know lines for FOP are long, and FP are in high demand. What better place to test out an exorbitant amount of money for what amounts to a FP for a popular ride by marketing it as a tour? I think you are underestimating- I'd say they would sell SWGE as more exclusive, tap into the fan base, and start at $1000.

At least in the past they did these gift cards that were attached to a strap you could wear on your wrist so it was an easy was to just have it at the ready to pay (was more unique before magic bands)

And they have unique design so the card itself becomes a little souvenir
I'd agree with this - as long as the gift card system isn't down, it's easier to use gc than c.c. at the kiosks, plus c.c. companies get funny about the frequent charges, we had that happen before. Less risk to your c.c. acct too since you aren't whipping it out every 10 minutes. And the souvenir aspect.

I think this was announced a few days ago, but attached includes diagrams and may expand on the first post.
MK-1 Enabling Package” Permit Filed for Main Street USA Theater
http://blogmickey.com/2017/09/mk-1-...it-filed-main-street-usa-theater-coming-2019/

The old government appraiser in me made me do a property search of government records with the following information found. Anyone really curious who lives in Orange County can go to the County Tax Assessor's Office and look at the map reflected in the property description to see the actual area.

From the property records:

Property DescriptionTHAT PART OF SECTIONS 13-24-27 & 14-24-27 KNOWN AS THE MAIN ENTRANCE PARKING LOT AS PER THE SKETCH AND DESCRIPTION FROM REEDY CREEK ENERGY SERVICES SURVEYING AND MAPPING DATED 12/31/97 FILENAME 06DD9702 ON FILE W/ OCPA AND BEING 129.83 AC M/L
Total Land Area 5,655,417 sqft (+/-) | 129.83 acres (+/-) GIS Calculated Notice
Land
Land Use Code Zoning Land Units Unit Price Land Value Class Unit Price Class Value
2800 - Surface Parking C 112.32 ACRE(S) $437,750.00 $49,168,080 $0.00 $49,168,080
9600 - Waste Land CON 12.74 ACRE(S) $100.00 $1,274 $0.00 $1,274
9500 - Submerged W 4.77 ACRE(S) $10.00 $48 $0.00 $48
Buildings
Important Information Structure
There are no buildings associated with this parcel.
Extra Features
Description Date Built Units XFOB Value
PVAS - Pav Asph 01/01/1971 4396500 Square Feet $8,793,000
4174 - LTD Std-M 01/01/1971 59 Unit(s) $88,500

Last edited:
Was there ever any confirmation of copyright being the reason the Hocus Pocus merch was pulled? I could see that being the reason but it still seems like a big miss for Disney.

This info is really last minute but there is currently a documentary on PBS highlighting Richard Sherman's work for Walt Disney. It started at 6:30 PM EST, just a few minutes ago.

Richard M. Sherman: Songs of a Lifetime celebrates the legendary songwriter, who along with his brother, Bob composed some of the most beloved Disney soundtracks of all time. Featuring performances of classic songs from Mary Poppins, Jungle Book, Winnie the Pooh, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and more by Sherman, Broadway’s Mary Poppins Ashley Brown, Juliana Hansen, and Wesley Alfvin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter