News Round Up 2017

Just watched the Live Stream of the Castle Lighting Show and we were lucky enough last week to be there to see the switch from Halloween/Fall to Christmas and I am so excited for the holidays now! Makes me want to go to MVMCP again but the room rates are kind of ridiculous right now, even with an AP discount. There don't seem to be any bargains left....By Disney standards anyway :rolleyes:

So this is fine with me because I like all these brands, but I notice that their new favorite thing to do is say something is coming back and then not (like Portobello and Captain's Grill). Or maybe not new lol
Well both are coming back but just different Portobello is still Italian with the same chef just a different name and look.

Disney Springs Tree Trail looks to be a definite improvement over last year. Characters were even meeting at their trees during the soft opening tonight. Santa meets at the end of the trail this year. They also had merchandise and drinks for sale in the trail.
Do you know when this ends?

Disney Springs Tree Trail looks to be a definite improvement over last year. Characters were even meeting at their trees during the soft opening tonight. Santa meets at the end of the trail this year. They also had merchandise and drinks for sale in the trail.
Will the characters be meeting at their trees normally? Or are we thinking that was just special for the opening?

NEW Disney Parks Blog Live-Streams Announced!

November 30th: Believe...In Holiday Magic Firework Show! (Disneyland)

December 4th: Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

December 31st: New Years Eve Fireworks! (Magic Kingdom)

Don't forget about the Disney Parks Blog Live Stream from the Disney Dream tomorrow morning for a look at the debut of the new stage show, Beauty and the Beast!

Are there hours for this anywhere? Like how late might be open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter