News Round Up 2017

Awesome! Jaleo is one of my favorite restaurants when I travel to D.C.

I enjoyed the Vegas location. I've found the DS restaurants aren't as good sometimes as the other locations (I'm looking at you STK), probably due to the numbers of dishes they have to prepare daily, but that won't stop me from trying it!

So, in the UK, Coco comes out in the middle of January 2018. that means the Olaf shirt is a bit out of date. Instead, some cinemas are showing the short for the last weekend in Novemeber with Frozen for that weekend only. Just thought I'd share as it was a different approach to airing the short :) Not sure if the short will still come out with Coco in January or not

It's an interesting ride in that it is almost better to watch vs ride as when watching from the outside you can better take in the different formations and movements, etc

Also an interesting choice to use a very religious song in a very secular setting but that's another discussion

is anyone else shocked by this? Talk about bad press...

edit: in ref. to the Legionnaires outbreak at Disneyland, forgot to quote.
Shocked not necessarily. I was reading a news story the other day about the CDC reporting over time illnesses in drinking water related to water treatment systems. The study period was 2013-2014 that affected 19 states with a total of 42 outbreaks. One of the culprits was Legionella bacteria. One of the illnesses the Legionella bacteria can cause is Legionnaires Disease. It still happens.

Bad press? Yes it sure does give DLR bad PR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter